Favorite Biometal? (Mega Man ZX)

gamthegamer

a idiot
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR MEGA MAN ZX AND MEGA MAN ZX ADVENT MIGHT APPEAR. IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED BOTH OF THOSE GAMES, PLAY THEM BEFORE COMING BACK.

So, My favorite Biometal is Model O:threat:.

Spoilerless It's probably Model X.:threat:

In regards to personality, Model A. Out of all the biometals in both games, Model A's personality feels the most human, and undergoes the most character development.

As for playstyle, I'd have to go with ZX. I can absolutely shred all the bosses with it regardless of if I'm playing ZX or ZXA. Model Ox is fun too with it's infinite overdrive, but it's kinda cheaty in that regard and I'm not a big fan of how you can't run and attack at the same time while it's active.

If they ever make ZX3, I hope they make it so you can use Model Z by itself and make new models representing Protoman, Bass, Vile (X series), Sigma, Copy X, and Craft. It would also be nice if we got to see Prometheus and Pandora's modified Model W fragments, assuming they're even still alive.

I second this but I'd also like to see a Biometal for Classic Mega Man.
This technically already exists in ZXA, it's an unlockable that has it's own minigame for beating the game and can be unlocked in the main game for getting all the medals and using a different slot to start a new save. It's called Model a(ncient).

This technically already exists in ZXA, it's an unlockable that has it's own minigame for beating the game and can be unlocked in the main game for getting all the medals and using a different slot to start a new save. It's called Model a(ncient).
i was thinking of something like mm11/mm7 mega man

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back