Favorite anime character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you in the series. Cause if you're still in the CE arc, then you're probably watching the anime up to where they are in english. They made a second series in japan.

Please, Forgive me, first off, maitoguy is used mainly in the japanese series, also most people wouldnt know the names of most characters from shows, but they would know about the actual show or manga.

Also Ichigo is called mainly strawberry inthe U.S. Manga, or at least Shonen Jump. Might I add that is the case with Jiraiya and his name being toad sage from the point of most characters. Finally, Edward Elrich, most people know him as Ed, for most people havent seen or read the first episode. But, of course, Inuyasha's brother is his full brother in shonen jump, and in the anime he is his half brother.

luis90 said:
Please, Forgive me, first off, maitoguy is used mainly in the japanese series, also most people wouldnt know the names of most characters from shows, but they would know about the actual show or manga.

Also Ichigo is called mainly strawberry inthe U.S. Manga, or at least Shonen Jump. Might I add that is the case with Jiraiya and his name being toad sage from the point of most characters. Finally, Edward Elrich, most people know him as Ed, for most people havent seen or read the first episode. But, of course, Inuyasha's brother is his full brother in shonen jump, and in the anime he is his half brother.

Okay, first of all, if you have actually watched the bleach anime you would know that strawberry is a derogatory nickname, Jiraiya is still Jaraiya, Were not talking japanese and what the hell are you talking about, Edward Elrich, your spelling it wrong!

ronin sanji said:
Where are you in the series. Cause if you're still in the CE arc, then you're probably watching the anime up to where they are in english. They made a second series in japan.

I am at where the Hokage has died and they buried him. I think it was called 'Third Hokage, Forever'.

Then you're at the end of the chunin exam arc. Next is Itachi!

By the way, what do you like about Naruto. I mean, in shippuden he was cool but in the first half of the series he's just immature and annoying. (that's my oppinion anyway)

lol yeah. I would have to say my favorite thing he is never willing to give up. He is an outcast trying to prove himself. Almost like me in real life. :? *shot* no seriously....

That is his strong suit. I thought you were gonna say something like LOLWENNARGOESSUPERKYUUBIHEPAWNSALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111ONE

I just thought that rock lee's a lot like Naruto.
Here are my top 5 Naruto characters:

1. Sasuke
2. Gaara
3. Itachi
4. Shikamaru
5. Naruto from Shippuden

*text should be red, but I'm refraining*

My favorite is Giro from Android Kikaider: The Animation

next up would be Onizuka from GTO

If they actually had an anime though, Mega Man, Proto Man and Bass would be Top Man.

I'm not a big anime buff, but I like those two.
Android Kikaider is a bit older though.

GTO is fun, though I'd suggest watching it in Japanese with subtitles. I'm not a big fan of Subs, but this one in english is horrible, to me anyway

ronin sanji said:
Then you're at the end of the chunin exam arc. Next is Itachi!

By the way, what do you like about Naruto. I mean, in shippuden he was cool but in the first half of the series he's just immature and annoying. (that's my oppinion anyway)

i am at the first chapter ._.

Damnit we`re slow

Erik the Red said:
If they actually had an anime though, Mega Man, Proto Man and Bass would be Top Man.
After reading Wikipedia's Zero article, I could've sworn there was.

Anywho, just play X4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back