Favorite and worst sonic game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 3D Blast definitely has its charms. The isometric view is awkward, but the bosses exploit that feature creatively. Also, the music for both versions is inexplicably light-years ahead of everything else in the game.

I've heard that the Special Stages in the Saturn version are tops, but sadly I've only played the first one...

Favorites:Sonic 1 (First game in the series)and Sonic 2,3 and 3D Blast
worst: Sonic CD
Sonic CD is exactly like the other sonic games.

Favorite: Shadow The Hedgehog (Why is everyone so negative? It has some great replay value and gameplay. Sheesh...)
Worst: Sonic Drift (Why the hell is Sonic in a car? BAD)

Last edited:
Sonic CD is exactly like the other sonic games.
Urge... To maim... Rising...

Sonic CD was released in the EXACT SAME ERA as Sonic 1-S3K. OF COURSE it's going to be the same!

Also, regarding Sonic Drift: a. Sonic likes challenges, b. Do you WANT another case of "slowest hedgehog alive" like with Sonic R?

Favorite: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. The game pretty much conquered the 11th year of my life. Also forced me into the habit of leaving game systems running for months at a time.

Least Favorite: I dunno, anything from the old Game Gear systems, although Sonic Chaos was good.

Favorite: Sonic 3.
Worst: Sonic Spinball.
(yup, I'm old-school)

Sonic cd had some hard special stages.
But the beauty of Sonic CD is that you were not required to beat a single Special Stage. If you travel to the Past and destroy the robotizing chamber on each zone supporting time travel, you achieved the same results as when beating all special stages. Of course, beating the special stages save you from having to go to the past. It's your choice.

Favorite = Sonic 2, Sonic 3&Knuckles

Worst: Sonic Pinball, Sonic Blast(OMG the graphics are horrible) and Sonic unleashed (night stages)

the night stages are a bit long but they are fun.

favorite: sonic adventure 2 battle, sonic rush, sonic unleashed

worst: sonic battle, sonic advance.

... How? They're both awesome. Sonic Battle is Sonic the Fighters done right, and Sonic Advance (the entire series) are 2D like the Classics. What's not to love?

Meh. 1 was good, 2 was 'run right and maybe jump sometimes' personified, and 3 started the whole pit fetish the Rush games had.

Favorite: Sonic Adventure DX, with Sonic Unleashed, Sonic 3&Knuckles, and SA2B as runner-ups.

Worst: Sonic Drift, Sonic Spinball, Sonic Jam.

... How? They're both awesome. Sonic Battle is Sonic the Fighters done right, and Sonic Advance (the entire series) are 2D like the Classics. What's not to love?

Just because it's 2d does not mean it's like the classics. Sonic advance 1 and 2 were terrible, 3 was all right(had a little too much bland spots filled with running for my tastes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back