Fan Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, dude, there are millions of anthropomorphic dragons out there. I know of at least four in this other community I reside in. I also know of a certain deviation on deviantArt that happens to have the names and mugs of about a hundred of them. If you want proof, I'll give it to you.

Or you could just browse dA and easily find some on your own. Dragons tend to be about the fourth most popular species out there.

Akuma TH said:
Ok,thats it.Dont make post unless it shows your fan character starting now.
Who the hell made you the boss of things?

Meh...I don't really care about fan characters

Anyone notice ALOT of these are fire and recolors?

Kaiser the Dragon said:
Name ONE person who has a dragon fancharacter.
I can name four, all very well done, though none of you would know either of them.

Also my fan character is too cool for you people so

IcytheSugarglider.jpg

Yay! another Fan character topic!^^

This is Icey, the Sugarglider! I love sugargliders... they're so wierd looking. and they have those gaint black bulging eyes!

Well if you know me and have been to my site you would know that my character is a Fuzoron, he just looks human. It is a long story to explain so you can just go to my site because i really dont feel like explaining it. I would also prefer a human or highly edited recolor like Kronos or Result other than some other recolor. It called creativity, learn it...... Also, Kronos have you ever thought about submitting your sprites to MFZACT:4? I think they would really need some good sprites like yours, they are getting desperate.

And Erik the Red this is my character, just in case you want to say something like a human has nothing to do with Sonic. P.S. His name is Sonow, sound familiar? Sonow= Sonic+Shadow. Get it now?

Sonow-2.png

This is the first image I ever drew of Sonow, and I later edited it in Paint.net
SonowSig-2.png

This is a Sig I made using that image

SonowIdle-1.png

This is a sprite of Sonow that I edited from a Goku Sprite

Sonow-vs_-zero.png

This is my third try to try and make an image from scratch from paint. The only things that weren't used in paint were the background and sun. (Obviously) And I'm not quite done with it yet though, i still need to work on his Sonow's shading, and Zero's (The guy in all black) face and robe.

EDIT: Result and Kronos stop arguing. Let me put it as this, you both are great spriters or sprite editors and there is no need to argue over who has a better fancharacter, or whether one fancharacter is lacking something. I really don't like seeing two good people argue over simple things. KK?

Didn't we already have a topic like this that got locked?

Let's just go ahead and preemptively do that for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back