Fan Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have to edit the spikes and I want to put some bangs on him.

StarBlazer.gif

One I made, Morph The Hedgehog (>.> look at my avy)was one of my decent recolors. If it wasn't like this it would be a green knuckles :P. It's obvious what Morph can do telling by his name... He is an old character of mine, but I still use him to represent myself. Like for instance, Morph, is =SF94=... I've made some more, but don't have any existing pictures of them on my PC.
I'll post again with one of my tails characters...

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soraxestest1en5.png

I call him Soraxes.Its just a test version so dont complain.
Meaningless Story of how Soraxes was born!:One Day,in twilight town,Roxas was looking around the place for some souviners and he found a drive form.He gave it to Sora but it didnt work.Xehanort poped out and attacked.Sora and Roxas were to weak so they tried the drive form again and what do you know?Soraxes came in if the ultima weapon from KH1 and KH2 in his hands.Soraxes defeated Xehanort and save Twighlight town,but the KH2 creators took out this story abd drive form an since you read this you will be sued by Sqaure Enix tomorrow.

Well, almost all Sonic characters are my fav.

Now if you excuse me, me and Vector are gonna find the computer room.

That is Lightning The Fox. Soon To Be Made Into A Wad.

Wad Abilities:
Hit Spindash To Send Small Sparks Around Lightning
Has Thok ( originally going to be Draykon's shield spawn )
Lightdash.

Notes:
Guardian Of The Crystal Rubies And The Lightning Stones That Give Him His Powers.
Not Supposed To Be Overpowered.

Re: Matashuru

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
SRB2Lover4Life said:
One of my many, many fan characters is Matashuru. You might say it's a recolor, but he's more than that. [/img]http://img403.imageshack.us/.php?image=matashurusheettt5.gif look at his sexy body! :D
Please fix that link, we are all unable to see your fan character.

It's not a link.I don't know how to make links yet. :oops: If you want to see it, type it in.

Ashura isn't a fan character becuase he is real as a glitch. also, what's the point of "The Denma Team" if there the real characters cut up, morphed, and recolored into others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back