fake mystic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such an old joke, but it's totally worth repeating:

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

Mystic said:
This is such an old joke, but it's totally worth repeating:

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents.

2nd time me hearing that one from you. *chuckles* Pretty true quote in most places on the net though. The net gives you more freedom of sex- *killed*

Most of them are more commonly known as "n00bs", though that term really isn't limited to them. =P

Blue Warrior said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
IF Mystic beats "Blue Warrior" At least 3 times in a row he is Mystic.

Omg you get the point :roll:

Yeah, I get the point, but it isn't valid. You can't measure an admin simply by his skill. Andy, if I'm not mistaken, is better than Mystic, and if you would really believe what you just said, then that can easily be used to decieve you.
What I'm getting at is that you can't judge someone by how good he is. Look at the IP addresses and such; that's where the real info is.

Yeah what he said we don't know Mystic could very possibly suck at srb2, and that could be the very reason he doesn't play net games :mrgreen: .

Actually, he does play netgames. He just doesn't join others.

I've beaten Andy multiple times even before I joined the forums and when I was still called Nintendomaster. Unless that person pretended to be Andy.
You wouldn't be referring to 4ndy, would you? I think there are at least two people who go by Andy, and I think I'm referring to Andy the Hedgehog, but some of my own facts aren't straight, so whatever. =P

metalsonic5555 said:
Blue Warrior said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
IF Mystic beats "Blue Warrior" At least 3 times in a row he is Mystic.

Omg you get the point :roll:

Yeah, I get the point, but it isn't valid. You can't measure an admin simply by his skill. Andy, if I'm not mistaken, is better than Mystic, and if you would really believe what you just said, then that can easily be used to decieve you.
What I'm getting at is that you can't judge someone by how good he is. Look at the IP addresses and such; that's where the real info is.

Yeah what he said we don't know Mystic could very possibly suck at srb2, and that could be the very reason he doesn't play net games :mrgreen: .

Actually, Mystic does in fact play netgames. (He hosts Mysticservs) and he does in fact rock out loud.

Omegasonic said:
No the mystic I saw was in a another netgame.

*Fixed*
I think he is free to go on any serv that he wants but that could just be a faker :roll:. Which is something I don't get who would want to pretend to be mystic? :mrgreen:

metalsonic5555 said:
Omegasonic said:
No the mystic I saw was in a another netgame.

*Fixed*
I think he is free to go on any serv that he wants but that could just be a faker :roll:. Which is something I don't get who would want to pretend to be mystic? :mrgreen:

People who want to be able to say "I made this WAD" in many netgames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back