Explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar explains itself. My mind is my enemy. I want all of you to be happy. Im just slightly insane and little bit of a maniac. So... BE HAPPY.

Negralb said:
My avatar explains itself. My mind is my enemy. I want all of you to be happy. Im just slightly insane and little bit of a maniac. So... BE HAPPY.

Negralb, why does that sound familiar...

Blargen?

Gemini Spark said:
Guess he really was Blargen because Sonict nailed him for ban evading.
Why does Banned pepole try to jion the mb again? You are banned and you are forerver. Its easy no?

They feel like they were wrongly banned, so they create a new account just so they can rant about how they were wrongly banned in the first place. Of course, that makes it all too easy for the admins to spot ban evaders.

Back on topic, is Biospark the ninja version of Meta Knight?

Mine is now Giratina for me celebrating my Pokemon platinum capture of the pokemon. I can't wait to get the orb that changes it back into it's origin form.

I just have to beat the elite 4 first.

I took mine from Scizor300, since we had the same avatars about a week ago, he got this one, and I got one saying the same thing, apart from inverted colors and our names.

Anyone who has ever been to #srb2fun should understand mine.
#srb2fun said:
[01:00:41 AM] <Penopat> <FuriousFox> Stop
[01:32:18 PM] <FuriousFox> Stop
[01:57:06 PM] <Callum> <Shuffle> <FuriousFox> Stop
[02:29:29 PM] <Chabo> <FuriousFox> Stop
[02:29:40 PM] <Callum> <Chabo> <FuriousFox> Stop
[02:29:50 PM] <Crazyhedgehog> <Callum> <Chabo> <FuriousFox> Stop
[02:30:17 PM] <FuriousFox> Stop
[03:57:22 PM] <FuriousFox> Stop
[03:58:25 PM] <FuriousFox> Stop
[04:45:20 PM] <FuriousFox> So stop complaining.
[04:45:30 PM] <FuriousFox> Stop advertising
[06:58:26 PM] <FuriousFox> Sto
[06:58:27 PM] <FuriousFox> p

And that's just from one day!

I becamne obssessed with 'There She Is!!' and found a picture on the internet which was a screenshot. I chopped it up, put in some custom text and got Armonte's help in animating it (mine automatically puts in a palette -_-). So yeah, that's it.

My avatar is Sonic shooting at a TNT sailsman and the devastating turnout... Okay thats not really it... It's Sonic shooting a hole in eggman's fortress.

The preview picture of Starudst Speedway in Sonic CD's time attack menu, cropped to fit the 128x128 image ratio. Funny enough, the original image is 128x144, which would have fit in the old avatar restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back