Expecting to see a sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlasterGuy

A.K.A. TheSonicMaster580
Hey Guys, What's up? I just wanted to give what I really like to see soon. I would really like to see Sonic Robo Blast 3 (a sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2) to be created and in production while the newer versions of Sonic Robo Blast 2 is still being worked on. However, as of Sonic Robo Blast 3, just like Sonic Robo Blast 2, it can use a modified version of the Doom Legacy port of Doom. However, you can also mix in a bit of the Sonic Generations Engine into Sonic Robo Blast 3. Sonic Robo Blast 3 can also be inspired by the Original Sonic games from the Sega Genesis, and can be attempted to recreate the design in 3D.

Last edited:
Well However, if you don't think STJr could be planning that anytime soon, we would just find out what happens as newer versions of Sonic Robo Blast 2 is currently in progress.

I think it's highly unlikely that there will be a Sonic Robo Blast 3. I mean they have been working on SRB2 for 15 maybe 16 years now? There have been wads that are titled SRB3, but they do not come close to the quality work in most levels of SRB2.

I also predict once the final release is out, everyone will go their separate ways looking back on the legacy they had created.

Well the wads that are titled SRB3 are just Fake SRB3's since they are just a bunch of wads that are NOT actually SRB3. Hopefully soon STJr will make SRB3 but it may take awhile for them to start making SRB3.

it can use a modified version of the Doom Legacy port of Doom. However, you can also mix in a bit of the Sonic Generations Engine

how the fuck does that work

Also, the dev's have flat-out declined the possibility of this ever happening; they have lives, you know. They aren't going to waste those lives making a bunch of Sonic Robo Blast sequels.

EDIT:
(SRB3 will) be created and in production while the newer versions of Sonic Robo Blast 2 is still being worked on.

Uh, do I need to explain how impossible this is? To split the already pitifully small team to put even more work into two different fangames? Besides, why even think about SRB3 when SRB2 doesn't even have a ending?

Last edited:
Well the wads that are titled SRB3 are just Fake SRB3's since they are just a bunch of wads that are NOT actually SRB3. Hopefully soon STJr will make SRB3 but it may take awhile for them to start making SRB3.

Who says you need a new engine to call it a sequel?

It's not happening.

Even if it ever did, don't expect it to be made by the same guys who are working on this.

There isn't even a point. Along with all of what SRB2 has to offer, it also has the ability to add wad files, which means your playtime experience is infinite. You can play as much levels, as much zones, as much acts, as the people of planet earth make.

Now! I really didn't say anything about needing a new engine to call it a sequel. But also, I already know that no one is ever going to waste their lives making a bunch of sonic robo blast sequels and making a bunch of them could take a shit load of time to do since it's alot of work to do.

"However, you can also mix in a bit of the Sonic Generations Engine into Sonic Robo Blast 3"

I'd think that requires a new engine.

"Sonic Robo Blast 3 can also be inspired by the Original Sonic games from the Sega Genesis, and can be attempted to recreate the design in 3D."

Oh my god, why didn't STJr think of creating a 3D sonic game inspired off the original genesis games, but in a 3D enviro- oh wait...

"I already know that no one is ever going to waste their lives making a bunch of sonic robo blast sequels and making a bunch of them could take a shit load of time to do since it's alot of work to do."

Poster has answered own question, result = Topic solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back