• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chibi-fox

Before you come around here and complain mightily about the content of this post, I might note the date this post was made. -Mystic

Why are the forums now a Nazi party? I thought they were all killed off during World War II. And wouldent this be breaking the law, or just being facist in general?

Define "the law" for me, will you? I don't remember there being a law stating that you can't be a Nazi. Not that it matters, considering there are no laws on the internet..

The internet HAS no law. Especially when the Nazis are in control.

Besides, there's already a thread about this. Why wouldn't there be?

Disbeliever! You are to be delt with!

First of all, if you've been here for as long as the people involved in this, you'd understand what this all means. But you haven't. You're just another regular ol' joe who thought this game was nifty and made a recolor of sonic, gave it a half-way original name, and whined when nobody like it.

Point is, this is something you can either deal with, or get out.

I was gone from the internet for a while. Seeing this I first thought "What happened to the forums?!". I admit that I reacted a quickly but I still stand by what I said.

*Coughlookatthedatecough*
Hmph. That was an odd cough.
Anyway. Sie-*coughifyou'reinthepacifictimezonewait2hoursthenlookatthedatecough*
Ahem. Sieg Heil.

This is basically just a big joke where all the admins pretend to be nazis and make fun of them in the process.

Er... no. The whole point of this is that this is a big inside joke to the vets and other non-idiot users. Bascially, if you were here a few years or so on, you'd get it. I just love how n00bs can just storm a board in a few months and act like none of us could ever continue without them.

ronin sanji said:
This joke has to end!

If my mom sees me on this site in its current form I'm screwed!
Nobody is FORCING you to be here.

Actually, that sounds quite ironic coming from someone who's avatar is Nazi Tails.

Anyone can lie, good sir. If you'd been here for the past years, then why wouldn't you be doing this with us?

Explain to me what a sigsev is, as well.

crazyhedgehog said:
Anyone can lie, good sir. If you'd been here for the past years, then why wouldn't you be doing this with us?

Explain to me what a sigsev is, as well.
Ever heard of the term "duplicate account"?

No. That's not possible. Quit your lying. Enough lies! Why must you lie in such a way?

What's your next question? How do I shot web?

crazyhedgehog said:
What's your next question? How do I shot web?
No. Am I going to be beaten with a large stick for naturally having brown hair and eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back