Ever notice how civil our forum is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
I was just kind of thinking this recently. The SRB2MB is pretty mature and civil as message boards go. Not a lot of flaming or trolling (especially not in recent months), or stuff like that. What do you guys think about it?

I half want things to break into chaos. However, at the same time, that'd be kind of BAD, and being a forum admin (not here, mind you), I'm against that happening in my forum anyway...

The restrictive rules help keep things under control.

I've never posted before(till now), but I've watched over this forums at times... ya, you guys stay pretty mature on here! ^^

I really wouldn't use the term "civil" to describe our forum. It's more like an elementary school classroom where the teacher has to constantly send the bad kids to the principal's office.

Jeez, I vanish for a few months and the users start complaining about how civilized and peaceful things are around here... ;)

Because we beat it out of you within the first week, through our vigorous training and army style exercises.

Yes though, we are far more civil than most places.

Jeez, I vanish for a few months and the users start complaining about how civilized and peaceful things are around here... ;)
I wasn't complaining. This place is SO much better than 4chan or the comments of YouTube videos.

Oh, hey, Spazzo! You're back! 8D

Too civil? Pah, we need HDIJ back just to remove this 'problem'. Introduce a little anarchy! (Or stupidity, to be fair. That's what it devolved into.)

The only reason HDIJ was a bad idea was because of "unfunny people" - or, in my opinion, the people who kept whining incessantly about unfunny people. I had fun with the place. I'm sure many people here did. But since I apparently pissed off more people than I pleased with the thing, I pulled the plug on it.

I really really REALLY loved HDIJ, but people kept ****ting it down with memes and generally complaining about how it would be the death of us all.
Also, the place isn't as ivil as you think, people get banned left and right. It just so happens that bans are getting quicker these days.

Yeah, this forum is too spam free, that´s been one of the few reasonn I´ve staid here.

It gets annoying at times, taking in count your topics can´t be of an opinion or anything, though, it keeps ridiculous spam out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back