Ever been in jail before? (Rival's Return)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Well have you ever been in jail before? I have, and it wasn't pretty I tell you.

Dec. 12th 2007
This happened somewhat at night time at this barbershop I go to called "The Corner" or something. Too make a long story short, a gang comes in the place and a riot broke loose. The cops arrested anyone who was in there regardless on who was innocent. My family and friends tried to pay the bail but it was too much. I was given like a month or 2 to stay in jail.

Dec. 20th 2007
Released early of good behavior.

Sorry if I worried you guys (My friends on the Messageboard).

Jesus that is nasty :/ mind you at least you managed to get out of the jail, and didn't stay as long. It happened to a guy I knew when I went to canada after a brawl in the carrabien party. Some guy punched him, and he puched back, but he got arrested, and put in jail. We didn't know how long he would be (luckily only 2 days) we was quite worried. Glad you are out of it now.

Rival said:
To make a long story short, a gang comes in the place and a riot broke loose. The cops arrested anyone who was in there regardless on who was innocent.

Are those cops mad?! They put everyone in jail, even who was innocent?!
Good thing you got out very early, Rival, you're free!

Jacklekku said:

It's probably a local city ordinance or something to encourage people to stay away from those situations.

While that doesn't make it right, you really should get the hell out of there when the gang shows up.

I've been there. For a school field trip to see what it was like. Man I was ready to sneak out. Later on... when it was time for us to leave someone claimed themselves of being raped. It was horrible.

If you haven't figure it out, this is a lie.

SSNTails said:
Jacklekku said:

It's probably a local city ordinance or something to encourage people to stay away from those situations.

While that doesn't make it right, you really should get the hell out of there when the gang shows up.

Do these ordinances really exist in America?
Whoah, that's totally absurd.
For law you're innocent until proven guilty.

Yes, the police forces are nasty (especially Canada's when I went there last summer). They hunt down people for the slightest things, even at the innocent who didn't start anything. If they are a good police force, there *could been some mistakes* in thier training if they abuse their powers that bad. Even when I was in Canada last year, we had to be very careful on what happens where.

I'm going to stop being the egotistic asshole that I normally am for now, and instead give you a piece of well-needed advice:

If you are lying, fess up right now.

...actually, in hindsight, just don't post about crap like this. That usually works just as well.

Woah, what's with you? Things happen in the real world sometimes, and posting about it is interesting whether or not you know what it feels like. Real life happens, usually at random... you don't have to believe it, but it's definitely possible.

Spazzo said:
I'm going to stop being the egotistic asshole that I normally am for now, and instead give you a piece of well-needed advice:

...actually, in hindsight, just don't post about crap like this. That usually works just as well.

Dude.....I would never lie about what happened to me. I dealed with more crap than anyone. My life has been a living hell ever since the death of my father.

Rival said:
Spazzo said:

Dude.....I would never lie about what happened to me. I dealed with more crap than anyone. My life has been a living hell ever since the death of my father.

I'm gunna be honest with you - we don't give a shit. Whether it's true or not, you're obviously looking for attention on the internet (whether you truly deserve it or not can never be decided, and the benefit of the doubt doesn't really apply here).

Spazzo said:
I'm gunna be honest with you - we don't give a ****. Whether it's true or not, you're obviously looking for attention on the internet (whether you truly deserve it or not can never be decided, and the benefit of the doubt doesn't really apply here).

Methinks Spazzo's in a bad mood.

@ Rival: That's sounds horrible, by the way.

HYPERKNUX said:
Yes, the police forces are nasty (especially Canada's when I went there last summer). They hunt down people for the slightest things, even at the innocent who didn't start anything. If they are a good police force, there *could been some mistakes* in thier training if they abuse their powers that bad. Even when I was in Canada last year, we had to be very careful on what happens where.

I don't think that the police force in Canada is anywhere near as mean as the police force in Japan. They'll beat you up for walking across the street.
I think Spazzo should enroll....

Spazzo said:
Rival said:
Spazzo said:

I'm gunna be honest with you - we don't give a ****. Whether it's true or not, you're obviously looking for attention on the internet (whether you truly deserve it or not can never be decided, and the benefit of the doubt doesn't really apply here).

IF I wanted attention, I woulda attempted to kill myself long ago. I don't wanna argue with you maybe tried to get attention once in your life. People ignore others and the only way to fit in is to get attention. The only attention I want is to be noticed to my family for once in a life-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back