EShields, NewFlame, and Jeff.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliwood said:
Look, I'm going to say this as Frank as possible...
The only other Flame, that I know of, is Flame_the_Hedgehog, That's it, I doubt any of them used my exact design, and on the other side, It's not just Flame that's here, there's also Jeff...in case you didn't notice...

I noticed, unfortunately.

The point of the matter is, can't we get something that's more original? Does every single FC HAVE to be a hedgehog?

Well this wad for one thing is, overpowered and SMS styled. For the character, separate it from the other sprite replacements and get rid of the homing thok and lightdash. If you want either of these, llower the acceleration to about 40 and make the maxspeed 32. Then for homing thok, speed of 32, same as max speed. This is very hard the control. Also, thrustfactor, make it about... 4? If this is done, it should be alright.

And if the others keep complaining, just remake the wad by highlighting it and not so grey spotted.

playb1gi9.png

Looks a hell of a lot like a hedgehog to me.

Alright, you seemed to have cheated the system. Please release WADs separately. For the new topics, you should take pictures of only that WAD being used.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back