• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

error right at the start of wad author

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
uh dudes whenever i try to open Wadauthor i go to the cofiguration file and it says: the current configuration file has invalid information. please correct any errors in the following and press ok to update the configuration file. if other information is invalid you will have to edit it manually or re-install. and i unzipped it i never actually installed it :( ...
and yes i got it to start (for the other topic i created)
... do i need deepsea? :?

Try Doom Builder if you won`t get WA working. www.doombuilder.com
You also need the NEWEST cfg file for DB to get SRB2 working.If you want me to I could send them to you.

No, no, no, that little dialog only means that it doesn't know where your SRB2 folder is. :roll: Oh, and you'd need Doom2.wad or something for that... I dunno, I made my own custom iwad using SRB2's parts...

Besides, Doom Builder is only good for 3D Mode =O

(I now consider this topic... IGNORE'D!)

Edit: Wow, what did I tell you? Just because _I_ posted on a topic... this whole section is ignored... I really ****ing hate you guys. -.-

Edit 2: Alright, it's pretty ****ing obvious you guys ****ing hate me for reasons unknown. --

Edit 3 (Mystic): That's enough of that word, now.

Jerks.

Yeesh, take a chill pill man, it's nothing personal.

And DoomBuilder is only good for its 3D Mode, eh? What about the ability to easily draw sectors onto a map? to easily delete vertices which will automatically reshape the sector? To easily edit the raw data and THEN change flags, and have the thing respect the change in raw data? What about those, eh?

... And I was supposed to know it was 4 in the morning? Hello? different timezone, fool. (and I don't look at the time thing either. :))

Man, this place gets very little traffic. If you've been ignored for a week, then yes, you probably killed the topic, but even then, who cares?

Relax, man. The world isn't going to end or anything because you're not getting any comments on a random message board.

It's not that... I just don't like being the last person to post on a topic... that's when I start thinking you guys are against me...

Yes, yes. I know it's stupid.

Some people want to be the last to post in the topic so their names appear in the last post box thingie. :? It's all stupid...

a441 said:
littlejust, that's normal. You have to tell it where doom2.wad is.

dude i have done it i dunno around the hundreds ... because of that i gave up a netgame... and those people at #srb2 acessric (how do you spell accseric??) will know how needy i am for netgames...

He's not new here, Y2Jake. He just needs some help.
From what I can understand, you've done lots of wonderfull levels before, and then something happened, and you can't get WADAuthor to open now, right?

Y2Jake calls everyone who is even remotely idiotic a "n00b" when a more proper term for such a person would be "snert". Then again, Y2Jake himself is a snert. Lets all poke at him until he cracks!

*insert rude comment from Y2Jake here*

No, of course not. Mystic can read. Also, me and Y2Jake have been like brothers since I first brought him to SRB2. We're evil, fighting brothers who hate eachother, but we're brothers all the same. :roll:

See? I told you Mystic can read. Anyhow, if it weren't for this post, the topic would be dead again. So... uh... LittleJust, ever get WadAuthor working or get Doom Builder's cfg from someone? It might be interesting to see what kind of wads a fresh mind will try to produce. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back