Error after loading SRB2...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayPrower

So I finally got my computer repaired and after remembering SRB2, I downloaded it again, but after I start it up, I get this error...

Dx.png

I'm guessing a missing .dll or something - it's trying to set how it'll display and failing.

Any more infomation? (Windows version, et cetera.)

That might have something to do with it...Vista has a reputation for botching SRB2 and associated stuff.

The person/company that "fixed" your computer probably screwed it up somehow. This could be a graphics card thing or a missing DLL like Someone said.

It is a driver issue. It has nothing to do with Vista. Download the latest video card drivers for your video card. If you don't know what you have in it right now, follow these steps:

1) Right click anywhere on your desktop
2) Select "Personalize"
3) Select "Display Settings"

Where it shows a picture of a monitor, right below it, it should say something like: "Generic monitor on [name and model of graphic card here]"

The part in bold in the example is where you should look and then either post a screenshot or tell us what it says there.

RayPrower said:
Well, full screen mode dosen't work, but when I use the NET Launcher and make it windowed mode, it works. ^^'
Maybe something went wrong with the amount of screen resolution your computer supports. I'm just taking wild guesses.

Have you tried OpenGL mode?

RayPrower said:
Well, full screen mode dosen't work, but when I use the NET Launcher and make it windowed mode, it works. ^^'

Me too! Except it is openGL errors
5dmnty.jpg

Sorry for the huge screen but you can't read it without the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back