Err, this is dumb, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormy

What happened to the thread with my comic? Was it deleted?...
I know some sites I go to have the "no cursing" thing, I forget if this one did. So I dunno if I dreamed that I made a topic on here or whether I actually did... cuz I dream weird things.
Can a mod or whoever say if they deleted it? :| :\ :/

I'm guessing that it was because you were advertising your website, but I could be wrong.

There are two things it could have been.

* Blatant advertising, which would have caused a delete.
* Caused by the board hiccup we had, which reverted the forums by about a day, losing some posts.

FoxBlitzz said:
I'm guessing that it was because you were advertising your website, but I could be wrong.
It was a deviantArt account, and I remember back in September, I showed people here my comic.
Don't believe me? Search for "comic" and for author, my name. The thread'll appear, but the comic is no longer there, cuz the site I uploaded it on crashed or something.
Unless they changed the rules since then...

Mystic said:
There are two things it could have been.

* Blatant advertising, which would have caused a delete.
* Caused by the board hiccup we had, which reverted the forums by about a day, losing some posts.
So that's why I couldn't get on. LOL I thought you guys banned me for the foul language in the comic...
And wouldn't advertising be putting it in my profile and my sig? I only made one post about it... I'd think you'd be allowed to show people a comic I made...
Anyway, as I said, if the hiccup didn't delete it, then maybe because of the bad words... I'm probably better of not posting it again then.
I can't post it anywhere! :cry:

You could post it on my forums under off topic Link Removed. This is not your forum advertising section

(as long as its not TOO bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back