Epic video game moments of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlocking all of Brawl's characters before breakfast the next morning after it came out. Of course, by then though, I had a horde of family trying to hog the game =(

Well, I have quite a few 'epic moments' to talk about, the first one being beating the last boss in a Mitsubishi Lancer painted up like the Werehog from Sonic Unleashed (Before someone slaughters me, please, a friend of mine requested I do it!) in Need For Speed Carbon...It was made epic by the fact that I'd lost at least three times due to using the wrong strategy (For me), trying to actually pass Darius. In the end, I somehow managed to rack up enough points to survive his onslaught in the second stage of the canyon duel, thus sending his smug little face packing. :)

I also find the end boss of Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity to be very epic, I don't know whether it's the cutscenes, or the music or the way you have to be in first place to kill the boss, but it just seems like a great (if not slightly annoying) end to the game for me.

Of course, as others have said before, the music in most sonic games is generally epic, hence why they take up most of the space on my USB drive. :P

I'm afraid that's all I can think of for now...See you later.

In Megaman X5 When i launched the space shuttle (with 2 parts) and zero survived.

In the same game, when i beated it in 00:46:58 as Zero (i still can't believe it)

Hate to bump this, but I got 1000/1000 on Dead Rising last weekend. Highlights included requiring 14 straight hours of gameplay, killing 53,594 zombies in one game, and saving pretty much every survivor in one playthrough.

Fun.

While we're at it.. In EarthBound Zero, going through Holy Loly Mountain Without anyone Dieing (With the exception of R7038).

And when in Battle Garegga Harder mode, just about when I was about to beat it in the highest rank, I died and lost all my support pods and power ups before the final fight and beat it without dieing and in less than 2 minutes. (Personally, doing this was EPIC.)

Edit: Oh, sorry guys, I added the game's title to help those who haven't played the game (Where's my train of thought today?), thanks BigBoi.

Last edited:
He's talking about Mother, by the way. I did the Googling so you don't have to!

Seriously, though, don't assume that everyone knows what you're talking about, Final Radiance. You should at least say the game's title.

hmm... probably beating Bleach: shattered blades without getting hit once...all perfects...that was actually easy because all ya gotta do is swing your remote around like an idiot!! XD

Finding out that Nightmare was in Metroid Other M. I swear it was awesome being able to fight him once again and this time the gravity didn't feel like some gimmick

I was recently on the receiving end of one of these:

So I'm doing my usual Creeper creeping-around in GvH, and suddenly I realize I'm the last person on my team. I charge the human camping spot, only to escape with 1HP. I turn around to see the humans randomly jumping all over the place trying to find me. A quick "OVER HEEEER" and one fire arrow later, the humans win. My response to all this? "lol cool shot".

I'm so freaking awesome noone can touch this:
First: 100% Sonic Rush within 4 hours of purchase.
Most recent - S-ranking All of Megaman Zero Collection in order... without Easy Scenario

Yes! I did it!! WOOOOOT!!!:
First - Sonic 2, Special Stage 7
Most recent - Contra III Hard Mode

Holy shit:
Samus_at_the_end_of_Metroid.png

Last edited:
Getting to the first Lulu's Fund vendo in Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee.

Yes, I sucked back then.

Addendum to my previous post: Once I beat the game again, my rank for PP (experience and shit) will apparently be 30th in the world. This confuses me. I didn't play the game that much, did I?

Oh and the fact that I'm ranked third in the world for Speedrunning world 1-1 of New Super Mario Bros Wii
Oh right, I am like fourth for THZ3 in SRB2. So I am obviously a celebrity.

In all seriousness, unless you have the best time, I don't even consider it worth mentioning. I also vaguely remember you brought this story up before.

EDIT: Besides, the title of this thread is retarded and needs fixing.

Last edited:
Im in the Top 100 Time Attack records for 5 stages in Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, anyone cares...? Anyone...?

Seriously now, my epix moments of all time? Clearing the Target Smash under time record with ALL 35 characters in ALL difficulties, having to do the exact same level 5 times with 35 characters... Geez, one of the most relieving moments of my life.

Oh right, I am like fourth for THZ3 in SRB2. So I am obviously a celebrity.

In all seriousness, unless you have the best time, I don't even consider it worth mentioning. I also vaguely remember you brought this story up before.

EDIT: Besides, the title of this thread is retarded and needs fixing.
Because 30 million of users is so similar to less then 10,000.
My best video game moment would probably be beating Metal Sonic in Sonic Fighters. He was really cheap. X_x

I know I have countless more, but I can't name any others at the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back