Emerald Coast v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see...

1. Crappy looking ripped textures (not sprites) on walls
2. Holes in your thok barrier
3. Not enough detail, bland

You obviously have the ability to make a good level, so please put more effort into your work next time.

Jazz said:
Lets see...

1. Crappy looking ripped textures (not sprites) on walls
2. Holes in your thok barrier
3. Not enough detail, bland

You obviously have the ability to make a good level, so please put more effort into your work next time.

Alright, now the textures were difficult 'cause I could only rip them so large, the thok barrier screwed up my level, and the detail...how do you put detail in SRB2?

Sonow Hakura said:
I saw screenshots and am not amused.

WE ARE NOT AMUSED. (I feel so noobish today....)

Whose we?

Gaaradude6969 said:
Alright, now the textures were difficult 'cause I could only rip them so large, the thok barrier screwed up my level, and the detail...how do you put detail in SRB2?

As far as the textures go, they look bad because it looks like your walls are made up of squares instead of a smooth even texturing.

As far as detail goes, look at Mystic Realm and you'll understand what detail in SRB2 means.

Jazz said:
Gaaradude6969 said:

As far as the textures go, they look bad because it looks like your walls are made up of squares instead of a smooth even texturing.

As far as detail goes, look at Mystic Realm and you'll understand what detail in SRB2 means.

Well I don't know how to make bigger textures.

I try to refrain from replying but...

Check the date next time. Common sense says it's not going to be available.

saw a video

i saw a video of someone pleying this exact map. he said it was awesome, & the forum link was in description. i went to it. put it back up now! I WANNNA PLEY THIS!!!!! GIMME A PM with link to this wad or so,mething! just please let me play it!

Reading the posts above will pretty much tell you that you're not getting the damn wad...

Bumping this topic from the grave won't help. You should try sending the creator a PM to get his attention.

EDIT: I just looked at who made this. I haven't seen him around for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back