• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerald cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually,

SPOILERS!!!!!!

when you turn 'Super Sonic', all you get is a cape and invincibility. The only real time Sonic turns yellow and two of his spikes turn up is in the Sonic into dreams thing

JetKrazy said:
Actually,

SPOILERS!!!!!!

when you turn 'Super Sonic', all you get is a cape and invincibility. The only real time Sonic turns yellow and two of his spikes turn up is in the Sonic into dreams thing

Not really much of a spoiler. In fact it saves some people who are trying to figure out the cheat just to see what Super Sonic looks like. At least they don't have to be disappointed the hard way now. ;P

Jeez, not even enhanced speed? Well, I guess enhanced speed would be going against a rule or two but just invincibility? The cape itself doesn't serve much purpose rather than to make Sonic look like something out of Super Mario World. Anyways, I couldn't care less about turning into "Super Sonic" in the normal levels. I just want to play that Sonic Into Dreams level. But those stupid emeralds like to hide themselves in the most awkward of places.(I usually try to get them with Sonic.)

Super Sonic mostly plays like he does in the Genesis games. You get invincibility, super sneakers, and double jump height. You also get to keep the thok ability of Sonic, and if you hold spin while jumping, you'll hover, which allows you to float across pits or other obstacles effortlessly.

JJames19119 said:
The cape itself doesn't serve much purpose rather than to make Sonic look like something out of Super Mario World.

So, was I the only one who got the joke, then?

Walan said:
JJames19119 said:
The cape itself doesn't serve much purpose rather than to make Sonic look like something out of Super Mario World.

No, you weren't. I immediately got the joke instantly. I don't know how you can't ^_^()

Mystic said:
Walan said:
JJames19119 said:

No, you weren't. I immediately got the joke instantly. I don't know how you can't ^_^()

That's good. I busted out laughing when I heard that Superman theme and the saw the cape.

I tried to think of a way to translate my laziness into something funny.

I'll be sure to spend more time on cape physics for 1.09 instead of a new level, JetKrazy. :wink:

Hehe, nah, there won't be any new levels in 1.09, but a441 is working on a neat little thing I've always wanted for a very very long time!

SSNTails said:
Hehe, nah, there won't be any new levels in 1.09, but a441 is working on a neat little thing I've always wanted for a very very long time!

That wouldn't happen to be a finished Zim wad, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back