• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

EGGMANSWAY5 Remade public beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingofFlames said:
I don't even know why SSNTails made the Egg Slimer like that in the first place, it makes it even harder to kill.
You just answered your own question, KingofFlames. He made the Egg Slimer go faster to make it harder to kill. It works fine when it's only 6 hits. It gets kinda ridiculous after 20 ^_~

.rar > .zip
I'll slow down the crawlas, i never really edited the enemy data from the old eggmanway5. Oh and Mystic, I took to heart your advice about my levels, I'm currently remaking pyramid cave(the one you said that basically sucked).
Oh, and actually I did weaken my Metal Sonic boss...instead of 50 hits its like....15 or 20,can't remember really.
As for shades.... I was pretty sure you could play as him... and get a kick out of his voices :wink: .

The general theme of Eggmansway5 is kind of like a movie, but now its more of a game. Angel's Crevise is the 'lobby', as you go through, different events happen in it, even the hardest boss battle...(dear god I still can't feel my lower half...)

Well sorry for the double post, but...
Iv'e been deciding when to release public beta 2... maybe next weekend or something...
Beta 2 contains dark plains acts 1-3,pyramid cave acts 1 and 2,and egg base acts 1-3(You'll finally beable to see Metal in action(Egg Base 3)).
i could still use some pros and cons, maybe speak of glitches...

Shadow said:
Well sorry for the double post, but...
Iv'e been deciding when to release public beta 2... maybe next weekend or something...
Beta 2 contains dark plains acts 1-3,pyramid cave acts 1 and 2,and egg base acts 1-3(You'll finally beable to see Metal in action(Egg Base 3)).
i could still use some pros and cons, maybe speak of glitches...

And so Eggmanway 5 returns in almost its full glory....
Should I even ask about if Encore will be included in this revival of awsomeness?
BTW, I still have my servers man...

Dude, it's a BATCH file...

*bangs head on iBook*

with slight modifications, I can play it...

ON MY MAC...

If you're on Windows, and can't run it, you have no excuse. None at all. To quote the incredible Daniel Tosh-"You did it because you're a whore. You forgot because you're stupid..."

If you can't do it on Windows, with the batch file, I'm sorry, you get the n00b award.

EDIT: Forgot to give my opinions, and I feel I must because...

DAMN THIS THING KICK ASS!

Please quote me on this.

Next to SASRB2, this is the only SRB2 mod worth playing. It has the most beautiful graphics I've ever seen in SRB2 except the retexture for THZ2 in SASRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back