Eggman (playable character) (Eggman.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there an eggman character wad that alows you to use an ability that lets you walk on air thats called airwalk?

Well if so then I want it the problem is I have no clue where to download it and I'm sure it's not on the forum.

Might I suggest using better sprites?

srb2-eggman.PNG

(You'll need to ask InstantSonic before using these.)

hms said:
Isn't there an eggman character wad that alows you to use an ability that lets you walk on air thats called airwalk?
"airwalk"? Where'd you get "airwalk"? The ability is called Superfloat kthxbye.

Meh. I was thinking of making something like this anyway for the SRB2 Riders project, but with voice clips from Sonic Riders/SA2 (they're the same clips O.o). The eggman sprites would simply be placeholders until someone sprites the E-Rider.

I was thinking about doing that, but I'm still working on nitro. I could probably finish him today if I tried enough.

Draykon said:
hms said:
"airwalk"? Where'd you get "airwalk"? The ability is called Superfloat kthxbye.
I read it somewhere but I can't remember where.....anyways do you know where I can download an eggman wad with that ability?

_Manic_ said:
Yugi said:
_Manic_ said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
The only possible way for this to be appreciated is making with legs...
What kind of legs?

Whoa.... those sprites are from the SRB2:B project, aren't they?
I made them myself. They're going to be projects to work on after Jet. I'm having lots of character Wad thoughts to use. Mostly either GIR, or them.

Be sure to give the eggwalker his red armor.

Um dude thats just an upgrade on sonic adventure 2 battle it's extra armor that gives you more health. :roll:

Not yours

Hey, I just realized: This isn't your Eggman wad! EDIT: If it is, my mistake: I got this wad a long time ago before this was "released."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back