Eggman gets serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

Every time I beat eggman in srb2 I feel its too easy, even in hard mode. So I thought what a real human might do to kill a threat.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tfslbu
This was the result.
Eggman getsa fireing like no tomorow! If you can survive long enough for him to go into his raisstate then his eggmobile will start to malfunction. Eggy will fire a shot at you, but this causes his Eggmobile to spue out rings (His power source) and go fly about unconrolably.
Enjoy.

Seems like you overpowered a boss. That's new (I think), never would have thought about overpowering at boss.

Edit: My internet will not display the download link page...

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

Well, spewing out rings is new, but I got sigsev'd when I tried out the boss. Plus, A_BOSS1CHASE is an "unknown action", according to the console.

metalsonicmk72 said:
Seems like you overpowered a boss. That's new (I think), never would have thought about overpowering at boss.

Edit: My internet will not display the download link page...
Well same thing happened to me, but I fixed it by pressing the refresh button. Try that and it may fix your problem.

People PLEASE, SOCs are about being CREATIVE. This has been done time and time again. How about a boss that's more than just a souped up Eggmobile.

Ya know, every time I consider doing that, I end up thinking SPRITES! And quit before I let loose a bunch of hasty MSpaint creations onto the world. (I can sprite somewhat, but rarely bother.)

I quite liked that eggmobile with spring legs, that was interesting.

When I go to a boss level, it closes up on me and doesnt give me an error? Its said like an unknown action.(I forgot what it was.)

This was my first attempt at a Boss soc. I've since got better, and will proberly post a less overpower eggman.
(A little hint : Stand underneath him and hold down the jump key. You'll continue to hit him as long as you hold thr jump key down)

Fish hook said:
Every time I beat eggman in srb2 I feel its too easy, even in hard mode. So I thought what a real human might do to kill a threat.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tfslbu
This was the result.
Eggman getsa fireing like no tomorow! If you can survive long enough for him to go into his raisstate then his eggmobile will start to malfunction. Eggy will fire a shot at you, but this causes his Eggmobile to spue out rings (His power source) and go fly about unconrolably.
Enjoy.
Ha,
I even did ultimate mode, too easy also.[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back