Eggcapsule help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help with my eggcapsule. Its to big and when you trigger it, it kills you. I will post screen shots as soon as I can.
srb20006mo4.png
I jumped up so you can see the top.

On another note, why are you using Super Hyper Mysterious Shadonic 12331 for level testing? That is entirely pointless.

screenshot!

i need help to take screenshots but without the console in the screenshot (i dont know how to post images but if i know,im gonna post a image :roll:

furyhunter600 said:
On another note, why are you using Super Hyper Mysterious Shadonic 12331 for level testing? That is entirely pointless.
The increased jump height allowed me to show you most of the capsule.
You must bind screenshot to a key in the console, then press the key to take a screenshot.

spanish

shadowysonic: do you speak spanish?
and how i bind a key to the screenshot?,because it don't appears in the options/controls menu

Open the console. Type BIND 1 SCREENSHOT. Pressing 1 will take a screenshot and place it in your srb2 folder.

Also, you can put that in an AUTOEXEC.CFG file so you don't have to keep re-binding it.

I'll Begin said:
Open the console. Type BIND 1 SCREENSHOT. Pressing 1 will take a screenshot and place it in your srb2 folder.

Also, you can put that in an AUTOEXEC.CFG file so you don't have to keep re-binding it.

oh thanks ''I'll Begin'' :D

how you ''unlock'' a topic?,because i create one but in the option POST REPLY show me LOCKED.and how i host a image in the post?

Actually Shadix, that's exactly what you SHOULDN'T do.

If a topic's locked, it's locked for a reason. You'll just hafta live without it.

Actually you can make a new one, just don't write the same exact things or read the rules first to see if you broke any of them then make a new one.

I'll Begin said:

And how I create a AUTOEXE.CFG?
Please answer this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back