• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Editing Mod SRB2L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

How do I go in notepad + +?

I already downloaded it, but I don't know what I have to do now.

I also wanted to know, how that changes the srb2win.exe so we can can enter the game with the modifications I put?

So, let me get this straight. You want to make a mod and don't even know how to make one? Then why bother? The first thing should be to learn how to do stuff and not stupidly ask on the MB about every little thing.

Answer to what? You're wasting everyone's time with this thread. How about you give it time to learn something before rushing in and bothering people about every little thing?

Okay, it's abundantly clear that you have no idea what you're doing, and in fact no idea how to even approach the issue. Before you can even consider making a source code modification, you must first learn how to program. As long as you don't know how to do that, asking for help here will get you nowhere and is a waste of time for everybody involved. So until you have a decent understanding of what it actually is you're trying to do and how to accomplish it, stop asking questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back