Easter eggs in GFZ2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for areas you haven't explored yet. I suggest using Tails to find all the eggs, but Knuckles might do. Sonic can get to all of the eggs as well, if you like a challenge.

My game says I have them all, yet I've never even got one. I don't even know what they look like. (Other than the obvious fact that they're eggs)

Fish hook said:
My game says I have them all, yet I've never even got one. I don't even know what they look like. (Other than the obvious fact that they're eggs)

Maybe you used a completed game save data? That's what I did, and now I'm kinda feel left out. :cry:

No, I used my on save. I have all the emeralds, compleated all the levels with ever character on every difficulty level and have all the unlockables.

I don't see whats the problem when you got a full gamedata by downloading it and hosting a game on the MS. That would mean a player that unlocked everything the fair way should be banned too, for having a full gamedata. I completed the game the fair way twice, once in 1.09.2 and once in 1.08. I got sick of it and downloaded a gamedata for 1.09.4 to spare me the trouble of doing it again.

Its hacking when you hacked the source code of the game and use it to win matches, races and those kind of competitions. Such as being able to use god mode in match, something that you could previously do without hacking by getting hurt, and while in pain animation, use noresetplayers and warp to a level. But thats not in 1.09.4 anymore.

Well, thats the whole point. Its the same as a gamedata thats full when you've unlocked everything the fair way. If you can set total of points and put god mode on or that kinda crap, thats where it crosses the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back