• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Earthworm Jim

Currently looking for a coder, But besides that: I'm going to be doing all the animations for him and his potential custom moves. MB is currently struggling to upload my GIF files showcasing the idle and walk animations, no idea why.

Attachments

• srb20060.png
    srb20060.png
    387.8 KB · Views: 226
  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 248
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Wait it's he?
EARTHWORM JIM!?
Although not
it's just cow in costume.
Okey it's joke
So it's looks like cool!
But idle animation not really good.
But sprites GROOVY!
Nice job
And good luck to find a good coder!
( U wU)

Animated a basic jump and running animation. Plan to pack him with some self-contained momentum mod since his basic movement will probably be the leisurely trot he has like his games.

Based the running anim off EWJ2

Speaking of which, I'm planning on making his moveset mostly based on that game, with a bit of EWJ1 thrown in. (the last bit likely just being able to climb up conveyer belts like he could in New Junk City and up certain walls if he has enough momentum or they are short enough.)

Attachments

• srb20009.gif
    srb20009.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Animated a basic jump and running animation. Plan to pack him with some self-contained momentum mod since his basic movement will probably be the leisurely trot he has like his games.

Based the running anim off EWJ2

Speaking of which, I'm planning on making his moveset mostly based on that game, with a bit of EWJ1 thrown in. (the last bit likely just being able to climb up conveyer belts like he could in New Junk City and up certain walls if he has enough momentum or they are short enough.)
Keep it up!

Keep working bro!

Oh yeah,another Sega Genesis guy is coming here soon!
One question though: Are there going to be any references to Earthworm Jim TV show?

I’m considering going with Dan Castellaneta as his voice, as he also provided the voice for the character in Clayfighter and EWJ3D (It’d be the only thing I’d use from EWJ3D in that case.)

But that’s more so because Jim’s original voice for the first two games, which was that of creator Doug TenNapel; really isn’t the best person and has gotten himself into plenty of controversy in recent years.

I feel uncomfortable using them despite me liking the “Texan accent” he gave Jim originally.

This looks awesome! I hope it's still in development too.

Something I'd like to add is probably a few more frames to Jim's animations. The running animation looks a bit rough.

But hey, this is still a WIP.

Hopefully this is still getting finished. I'd love to have this in my collection. EWJ has so much potential for a really good 3D moveset!

This looks awesome! I hope it's still in development too.

Something I'd like to add is probably a few more frames to Jim's animations. The running animation looks a bit rough.

But hey, this is still a WIP.

Hopefully this is still getting finished. I'd love to have this in my collection. EWJ has so much potential for a really good 3D moveset!
It's still being made, just on hold until I can find a potential coder. I felt the running animation could use a few more frames, I'll probably look into doing that whenever I have more motivation, I just know I don't want to bloat the file with too many frames either. Kind of why I chose to render this character at a lower resolution than my previous one which will eventually be posted here on this site, just waiting for it to be properly revealed on whenever the next SRB2 direct is.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back