Dualshock 4 and Multiplayer

zakcapitalk

I use a Dualshock 4 to play SRB2, and I play battle servers sometimes. And everytime I turn the left stick, I start guarding when I don't want to. This doesn't happen outside of these battle servers.

I was wondering what the input for guarding (in these specific servers) are? Just so I can change it myself?

I use a Dualshock 4 to play SRB2, and I play battle servers sometimes. And everytime I turn the left stick, I start guarding when I don't want to. This doesn't happen outside of these battle servers.

I was wondering what the input for guarding (in these specific servers) are? Just so I can change it myself?
This most likely is a controller issue. Check your your controller settings for anything related to the axis on your controller. This most likely is the culprit, as I myself have dealt with this issue, but with Xbox instead of Dualshock. I can't remember the default button for guarding, but it's something like fire or firenormal. Mess around with the axis in the gamepad settings, that's your best bet.

This most likely is a controller issue. Check your your controller settings for anything related to the axis on your controller. This most likely is the culprit, as I myself have dealt with this issue, but with Xbox instead of Dualshock. I can't remember the default button for guarding, but it's something like fire or firenormal. Mess around with the axis in the gamepad settings, that's your best bet.
I tried experimenting, and yeah, it eventually worked. Thank you!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back