• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this so much, but maybe it'd be easier if we had the option to choose, like having two wads with this release, the only difference of the two wads being the music.

If this level is being released for the OLDC though (...is it?), then that isn't really an option.

Pumpkin Hill's music is overrated anyway.

I agree with this so much, but maybe it'd be easier if we had the option to choose, like having two wads with this release, the only difference of the two wads being the music.

That'd be really redundant.

I had linked the same song here before but it seems like everyone decided to ignore it. :\

sk4INs9.png
xZYijjZ.png

the other two snailer frames you guise

(not finished)

Looking back a little bit, the Diagonal Snailer frames seem as if they are simultaneously shown from two different angles, when it comes to comparing the shell and body, at least.

I had linked the same song here before but it seems like everyone decided to ignore it. :'C

I do not think they did (or at least I don't). Only the Pumpkin Hill Zone theme is very popular.
Anyway, Evil has confirmed your link, and it's good to know that this is their choice of music. I found it very good.

Moreover, it goes without saying that the sprite of "cyclops pumpkin" is good, but I think it would be more striking if the inside become green instead of blue.

Moreover, it goes without saying that the sprite of "cyclops pumpkin" is good, but I think it would be more striking if the inside become green instead of blue.

Actually, it makes sense for a hue shifted cacolantern... After all, Red>Orange, and Azure-Blue>Blue... though, it might be somewhat interesting to have the blue shades be some sort of indigo. Anyways, you could also have an overlay object that is the blue itself with full bright so it glows. Maybe. I don't really know.

I had linked the same song here before but it seems like everyone decided to ignore it. :\

By the way guys, I know I'm late but...

You're all not funny, the joke about Pumpkin Hill Rap is old and repetitive at this point, I suggested the song to him, and Karl Brueggemann simply needs more love here!

LankySociableCaecilian.gif

Working on a Knuckles path. Platforms and obstacles have not been added yet; there will be an upper path high above the goop and a lower path just over it.

edit:
ChubbyScaryGuillemot.gif

Last edited:
cuwowbs.png

Bottom of the canyon, with a couple of pipe arches. What is their purpose? Who knows!

Man, this is getting more exciting with every screenshot!
Do you plan to send this level to the OLDC, eventually?

Indeed it is for the OLDC. It still needs one more room and a goal post to be mostly finished, and then I can get around to adding things like emblems and such.

TemptingTartAdeliepenguin.gif

Currently in the process of connecting the Knux path split to the main path. Progress!

BlackDeficientFlyingsquirrel.gif

oh jeez, how will Chuckles get out of this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back