Dragon Ball: Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I saw the first minute of it, and in that time it messed dragonball up more than sega is messing up sonic. I had to stop watching.

Oh, god. I don't even WATCH Dragonball Z, and even I can tell just from looking at the trailer that it's going to be NOTHING like it.

My dad saw it yesterday. He watched Dragonball Z, but he said even though it may have not followed the sam storyline, it was an ok movie. I'm still not going to see it though.

Oh dear GOD. I hate live action movies based on CARTOONS. I mean, I was expecting DB:E to be cartoon. I'm never gonna see this movie. What's next? Bleach LIVE ACTION?

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Oh dear GOD. I hate live action movies based on CARTOONS. I mean, I was expecting DB:E to be cartoon. I'm never gonna see this movie. What's next? Bleach LIVE ACTION?

Einstein said that there are 2 things infinite in this world: Cosmos(Outter space, universe, etc), and human stupidity...

...but he wasn't that sure of the first one.

I'm sorry but, EVERYTHING about this movie repulses me. No, wait, I'm NOT sorry. If you are going to make a movie and do NOT desire to piss off everyone who will care to view it, actually try to keep more than just NAMES!
(insert remainder of rant here)

You know, the use of the DragonBall trademark with a completely different storyline, etc., wouldn't automatically make it awful. People said Ishtar was the bottom of the barrel. Ishtar is impressive compared to trash like Anchorman and Blades of Glory.

Your pretty much acting like the noobs that say "OMG THIS R DIFFERENT IT SUCKZ!!!11!!". It's different, but actually not half bad. Decent effects, albeit a bit cheezey.

Fyrus said:
Your pretty much acting like the noobs that say "OMG THIS R DIFFERENT IT SUCKZ!!!11!!". It's different, but actually not half bad. Decent effects, albeit a bit cheezey.

I normally like to try these type of things first before I say nay (like the the 3rd season of digimon, A welcome change from the old thing.) but this was ridiculous. And guess whose next in live action!
[spoiler:ff83ee8965]
193266408401lzzzzzzz.jpg
their site I haven't read the series so I cant complain. I must read the series sometime though.[/spoiler:ff83ee8965]

That, and the rumor about the Avatar live action movie. I'm expecting good things if it's true, right down to the style of martial arts. I'm going to murder them if they don't make Aang like a kid.

Fyrus said:
That, and the rumor about the Avatar live action movie. I'm expecting good things if it's true, right down to the style of martial arts. I'm going to murder them if they don't make Aang like a kid.

I WILL JOIN YOU! *shot*
but yeah. Although Who is doing the Aang movie? whoever they are I hope they learn from dragon ball. WHY DON'T THEY STOP TRYING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK AND ACTUALLY CONSULT THE CREATOR OF THE FREAKING COMIC/ANIME!!!! THEY WOULD PROBABLY MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY THAN THEY WOULD WITHOUT THE CREATOR!!!
rantified on the off chance that a representative of movie company is reading this page.

crazy escape said:
Fyrus said:

I WILL JOIN YOU! *shot*
but yeah. Although Who is doing the Aang movie? whoever they are I hope they learn from dragon ball. WHY DON'T THEY STOP TRYING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK AND ACTUALLY CONSULT THE CREATOR OF THE FREAKING COMIC/ANIME!!!! THEY WOULD PROBABLY MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY THAN THEY WOULD WITHOUT THE CREATOR!!!
rantified on the off chance that a representative of movie company is reading this page.

You mean you did it for the lulz, right? No way that a representative will see it.

Fyrus said:

It's not a rumor, it's being done by M. Night Shyamalan, and it's being released next year.

Chisuun said:
Fyrus said:

It's not a rumor, it's being done by M. Night Shyamalan, and it's being released next year.

I'm still going to kill them if they **** it up.

Chisuun said:
Fyrus said:
I'm still going to kill them if they **** it up.

M. Night has some sort of devotion to this movie, if I recall correctly he's a fan of the series.

Good. Guess there's not much else to say about it until a trailer is released.

Fyrus said:
crazy escape said:
Fyrus said:

I WILL JOIN YOU! *shot*

You mean you did it for the lulz, right? No way that a representative will see it.

No I was serious. I've seen weirder things than this to think that a representative or future representative won't see this.
You never know how things will turn out. Some higher ups will actually look and care what the fans think. But while the the chance is slimmer than someone creating a bomb to go off when it divides by zero, the chance is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back