Downloading Sonic Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha! But I activate a TRAP CARD!

The online play may cost money but they give you all the files for no charge at all, including the entire sountrack, which is just sitting there in OGG form in the Data directory; you don't need to play the game to listen to the music.

I forgot: You can also search the Newground Audio Portal for remixes from various games...

As for playing music from the games, it isn't that hard to find them. Some sites host music from them for download. Just have a look on google. I downloaded Most of Heroes' songs, and a few from Shadow from sites like that. I normally have my Xbox play them while i'm on Sega GT...

DuelMasterP said:
I forgot: You can also search the Newground Audio Portal for remixes from various games...

As for playing music from the games, it isn't that hard to find them. Some sites host music from them for download. Just have a look on google. I downloaded Most of Heroes' songs, and a few from Shadow from sites like that. I normally have my Xbox play them while i'm on Sega GT...

Finding the soundtracks of games was never an issue; the legality of having them downloaded on your computer was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back