Dose anyone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sik said:
Bit Fox said:
JetKrazy said:
Lets put them both in the same room!

ok now i know that dosnet sound right... and im a diff person..and how the hell am i useing proxey i dont even know how to use it..i think
and i dont even know this guy
THE GRAMMAR!!!

cut the Grammer Natzi bull. "but you spelled grammar wrong!!1 I will kill you for bad grammar usage!!!1! 1 :evil: " woopdie friggin doo, I spelled it wrong intentionally. If it's understandable, shut your stupid "ultimate grammar blah blah blah" mouth.

Oh, dear...

Who uses BitBlt? That would make the difference...
One is actually Bit_The_Demon_Fox, and the other is Bit Fox because he likes to use BitBlt!

Of course I do. The real Bit has much better grammar than you. (ohnoes grammer nazi) And besides, I know Bit_The_Demonfox personally, he's on IRC almost everyday. And the reason he came here was because I pointed out BitFox's profile to him, about 5 minutes after Bit posted.

hotdog003 said:
You know him... personally?
*shakes head and walks away*
Hrm? And what exactly is that supposed to mean? o_O

And Bit, you're right, I don't know you, I know Bit_The_Demonfox.

Bit Fox said:
Dose any one know the software to make cartoon shows :|

Moho, Flipbook, Toon Boom Studio, Animation Master, ect. Depends on what kind of animation you want to do. Flash is widely used, but it's not designed for full-fledge cartoons though. You can use it however to add interactivity to your cartoon, if it's flash based.

Geona said:
using a joke alt account is the dumbest thing you can do on a forum other than OCR Unmod. now quit a dumb idiot.

Serously, I wouldn't do something like that. I have better jokes XP. But yeah, I dun like this MB much so I wouldn't do something as n00b like that; Mostly because I'm not a n00b. But anywho, G'bye untill something kool happens.

firemario1001 said:
Bit Fox said:
Dose any one know the software to make cartoon shows :|

Moho, Flipbook, Toon Boom Studio, Animation Master, ect. Depends on what kind of animation you want to do. Flash is widely used, but it's not designed for full-fledge cartoons though. You can use it however to add interactivity to your cartoon, if it's flash based.
F*** you.

Geona said:
using a joke alt account is the dumbest thing you can do on a forum other than OCR Unmod. now quit a dumb idiot.

I just found my new sig on OCR. Thank you.

Edit: Well, not now anyway. My sig there is full from the links to my Super Dodge Ball project. But soon.

Walan said:
Geona said:

I just found my new sig on OCR. Thank you.

Edit: Well, not now anyway. My sig there is full from the links to my Super Dodge Ball project. But soon.

If you do use it for a quote, put "Gungriffon Geona" in there. That's my screen name on OCR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back