DoomBuilder Testing Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogamoanyo

I've looked around to see if anything could hep me, but nothing can.

Whenever i try to test my level, it never works. When i first got the DoomBuilder, I followed the tutorial, but when i attemped to test it it didn't work. Same with the other levels i try. Any help? I looked on the tutoiral, wiki, things like that to see if there was any. But i can't find any.

Please help me.

I'll check it out now, because I deleted all my Test files, i'll just make a random one now and read it off. Ok?

Now i'm getting a message saying:

"Warning: Could not find the engine executable. Please check your configuration!"

I checked it, it should be fine.

Well, the error say you don't have the exe box set to your srb2 exe. Go ahaed and click browse and select it again and see if it works.

If it cant find the engine executable you should still be able to make levels, just not test them (From srb2 doom builder)

Also to test your level from doom builder to srb2 all you need to do is tell it that the excutable is srb2win (by that i mean locate it to the srb2 exe) and that should work.

Firstly, did you tell it which executable you'd like to use by clicking a "Browse..." button?

Secondly are you using srb2win.exe, or something different like srb2jte.exe?
I've generally found that only srb2win.exe works for testing levels.

"Signal Hander(): Segment Violation"

That is the error message I get when i attemp to test my level... (The game crashes)

Maybe it's because of my Skybox (or whatever it's called)

I can't seem to find one, I don't know how -.-"

ANy help with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back