Doke.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOOOOoooooOoOoOO

Space Man!

I cant download right now, im on bros file, so what ability does spaceman
here have?

You might wanna add shading...A life icon, and yes, better sprites...
These are just some friendly suggestions.

Posting review in a bit, but from the screen, there's going to be a catch. A bad one. D:

Edit: My hunches were right. This was may NEVER be a good wad.. unless you follow the corrections:

1) The drawing is HORRIBLE. Work on your art.

2) Needs moar frames. From what I see, you're being lazy and not giving frames for camera-turning (only front and back), spindashing, ect.

3) Gliding... D: Keep the wad the same color. D:

4) The guy is GREEN when it says BLUE. Fix it.

5) Add shading, kthxbai.

6) Needs a Life-Icon.

7) Selection screen icon is just a blue square at the top. The quick summary of the wad next to it... SUCKS. Fix it.

I think this was done in a few ten-twenty minutes or so. 1/10.

While I applaud you for making these sprites from scratch, you aren't really a very good artist. Perhaps character WADs aren't your skill, try designing a level, or something.

i think im just gona give up on srb2

im not even gona TRY and put it on the greendream...
mostly cuz of SRB2Lover4Life it seems like he try's to put me down...:(

Did I already say this guy is pulling a major Roboegg99? Well he is. It's exactly the same thing all over again. Making wads for the sake of making wads. And not listening to constructive criticism that can help you improve, and instead taking it as a threat and not listening and not improving.

You don't have to make wads to be part of SRB2 you know. Look how many wads I've released on here. A simple Amyrose.wad edit, and incomplete Riders character and a decent match level in a contest last year. I've been here for a year and haven't released much and I'm still an active member here.

However if you're going to be making substandard character wads and not listen to people who go out of their way to tell you how you can improve, then the Admins might as well rename you to Roboegg100, for the next generation of Roboegg99 is upon us.

Though admittedly SRB2Lover4Life was "doin it wrong", but that's not a reason to quit.

SRB2Lover4Life said:
Posting review in a bit, but from the screen, there's going to be a catch. A bad one. D:

Edit: My hunches were right. This was may NEVER be a good wad.. unless you follow the corrections:

1) The drawing is HORRIBLE. Work on your art.

2) Needs moar frames. From what I see, you're being lazy and not giving frames for camera-turning (only front and back), spindashing, ect.

3) Gliding... D: Keep the wad the same color. D:

4) The guy is GREEN when it says BLUE. Fix it.

5) Add shading, kthxbai.

6) Needs a Life-Icon.

7) Selection screen icon is just a blue square at the top. The quick summary of the wad next to it... SUCKS. Fix it.

I think this was done in a few ten-twenty minutes or so. 1/10.
I think I would prefer a recoler better than this, after what you just said about this wad. Looks at screenshot,(! WOWZS!)

Chao said:
ummmm reminds me of master chief...
but more worst no offence

ZOMG! Discontinued Masterchief wad!!!
Masterchief.jpg

Discontinued due to unexpected computer crash. Good thing I kept my "Download" folder on a CD with my wad collection in there. I saved my wad-in-progress in a different folder, and all I have left is this hand-drawn sprite......*cries*

Note: I made this sprite in a few minutes so it's not perfect. I had a better one with fixed shading in my lost file...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back