Does the splitscreen command still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splitscreen isn't a command. From the main menu go to Multiplayer->Two Player Game.

Jazz said:
Splitscreen isn't a command. From the main menu go to Multiplayer->Two Player Game.
Yes it is. Look
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Console#SPLITSCREEN_.3Cboolean.3E

I want to use the map map command but you can't do it in single player, but in multiplayer you can. I want it so when in multiplayer i whould use the command splitscreen 0 to enter singal player but the game still thinks I'm in multiplayer. Then I could use the map map command but the game says its not a command but it is.

Splitscreen USED to be a command in 1.09.4. You'd just do "splitscreen on" and Tails popped in with the screen splitting in two, unless you had done this already and turned it off, at which point it's a green Sonic that can't move.

I haven't seen any sign of the command or a replacement for it in 2.0, however. It was probably removed due to being able to use MAP immediately afterward without setting off the cheat protection.

The Wiki is outdated. I also tried doing Splitscreen On and it doesnt work. They probably removed it.

Drake Spyker said:
Splitscreen USED to be a command in 1.09.4. You'd just do "splitscreen on" and Tails popped in with the screen splitting in two, unless you had done this already and turned it off, at which point it's a green Sonic that can't move.

I haven't seen any sign of the command or a replacement for it in 2.0, however. It was probably removed due to being able to use MAP immediately afterward without setting off the cheat protection.

Then how will we use the map map command then?

steven said:
Drake Spyker said:

Then how will we use the map map command then?
Devmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back