Does anyone remember this old level mod?

time gear

Eternity in an hour
I've been curious about this for quite some time now, and I was wondering if anyone else played the mod and remembers what mod it was specifically. I'm pretty sure it was made for one of the late final demo versions of SRB2, probably 1.09.4. I don't remember if it was a NiGHTS level or not, but it did feature really high jumping and you could run around and explore the level without any clear goal. I remember the level being predominantly purple, with a dark purple (night?) sky and possibly even a shade of purple for the grass. I also remember it had a number of floating islands you could reach up in the air by jumping up to them. I don't remember the music, or if there even was any.

I've tried looking for any video or screenshots of the level, but nothing has come up. It's possible it might still be archived here on the MB somewhere in the outdated addons section, but many of those old threads don't have working screenshots anymore. Any ideas?

I think i do, i did play nights levels but you could jump so high and explore with no clear goal, but i dont clearly remember the one you were talking about

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back