does anyone have the srb2.wcf file???

Status
Not open for further replies.

srb playa

I have googled it, and all i have found was dead/outdated download links :cry:

so if anyone have it, plz send it to me, i really like this game and want to make my own maps :(

XD at your username. You'll understand why I'm laughing soon, though.

Anyways, I don't have srb2.wcf. I don't even know what it is.

I'm not laughing at you because you don't have the file, I'm lauging because your name is almost exactly the same as one of our moderators.

Specifically, SRB2 Doom Builder. Which is Doom Builder modified specifically for SRB2 by Oogaland. It's quite useful.

Also. Hi there, I'm SRB2-Playah, the reason I'll Begin is laughing at your name.

i see...

hehe, talk about coincidence...

ive had a look at doombuilder guides and it seems smoother for some reason, going to have a look at it.

Ahh, nevermind got doombuilder now, thanks :P

im stuck with doombuilder!

ok, i have read the doombuilder guide and it says this:

Now, given that this is Doom Builder, most of the items on there will be Doom related games. However, there is one item on there we need, and that is Sonic Robo Blast 2. We need to configure the IWAD, which basically tells Doom Builder the graphics and types and all that jazz. Don't worry about that technical aspects of it, just know that it needs an IWAD.
The IWAD we will use is srb2.srb. So click the browse button, go to your SRB2 folder, and type in srb2.srb. Then press enter. You should see something in the box saying "C:\SRB2\srb2.srb" or stuff like that.

---

the problem is that it dont show up the srb2.srb, so i kinda stuck here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back