• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Does anyone have any Robotnik, Metal Sonic or Eggrobo wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eggmobile wad has not been ported to 1.09 yet
Metal Sonic, Tails Doll, and MechaKnuckles are in the works, Metal Sonic is pretty much finished and hosted at Chaos Zero 64's site or something like that.

But only Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles' abilitys are supported in SRB2, Metal Sonic is much cooler in SRB2JTE because he has Metal Sonic abilitys, nya.

I've watched this board long enough(before I joined) to know that you are probobly going to get some light flames for this. But just so you know, there is a metal sonic wad, though none of the others you requested exist currently(at least not to my knowledge).

Prime 2.0 said:
though none of the others you requested exist currently
You could play as the Eggmobile boss in SPMoves and fly around and crap, but that's really old and you'll probably screw up your copy of SRB2 if you try and get SPMoves to work on it, so I suggest you just wait for the next release of SRB2JTE... Which isn't too far away, but there's a hell of a lot for me to do (by myself) yet. x_x

Start a game (Multiplayer), press escape to open the menu, select Multiplayer, Player Setup, then choose your character, color and set your name (optional)

Jason the Echidna said:
Which isn't too far away, but there's a hell of a lot for me to do (by myself) yet. x_x
I've noticed that you add (by myself) alot, are you hinting at something? Do you want somebody to help you? >_>

Shadow said:
...i got mecha knux from sonic r, metal sonic(3 versions), and eggman(4 versions)

You are such a dick sometimes. "NYAH NYAH I GOT ALL THESE WADS! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!"

no he's mad since i said that. I don't really think i go 'nya nya blah blah blah' or whatever you say i do. I'm just not a big fan of the forum community.

Shuffle said:
I've noticed that you add (by myself) alot, are you hinting at something? Do you want somebody to help you? >_>
Not unless you have a clone of me who knows what I'm thinking and has the ability to do it as well as I can. -_- It just seems so tough sometimes, doing everything yourself because the only people who would help you are 13 and 14 years old or otherwise don't know what they're doing anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back