Does anyone has Naruto MUGEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
You're right, MUGEN doesn't actually stand for anything. I've read FAQs on the subject.

Wrong, it does stand for something, but the creators forgot what (lolzXD).
Although the name probably has nothing to do with fighting as it was originally intended to be a shooting game engine.

Jman said:
Fighting...game...engine....Good bye Game Maker, and all your crappy control limitations.

Game Maker doesn't have any control limitations Shu.

Yes it does, you can't use and of the following buttons:

Ctrl
/
;
'
]
[
,nor any non-direction combination of buttons.

It can use ctrl. And for combinations, you'll have to program those in yourself.

RPG maker is to limited, I Know its harder to make an rpg without it, but you can do anything you want.

But RPG maker doesn't make fighting games. *shot*

As much as I like RPGs they are pathetic to the high speed stratigizing of fighting games. Seriously.

Shu said:
FoxBlitzz said:
You're right, MUGEN doesn't actually stand for anything. I've read FAQs on the subject.

Wrong, it does stand for something, but the creators forgot what (lolzXD).
Although the name probably has nothing to do with fighting as it was originally intended to be a game engine.

*eye twitches* IT DOES NOT stand for something, just because there are periods in the name like an acronym does NOT mean it stands for something. the creators are just kinda dumb. But the word -> M.U.G.E.N. is only on the basic screenpack, all the others say MUGEN... READ THE README (or somthing there) AND IT WILL SAY that MUGEN means infinity.

Yeah, great idea WAD Master ague with the friggin creators. So if SSN swore he originally just planned for 3D srb2 to be a simple little game (not saying he did), would you argue with him?

I have MUGEN too.But i didn't wanted to get Sasuke too.As for Naruto.FORGET HIM!!!He's just a cheap (censored from stupid reasons).If you will let him too many time he'l get 3 levels and continue cloning.
And for NOOBerts language:OMG lik get him!U'l winn wit him! :wink:

BTW,i got +134 chars. :mrgreen:

EDIT:Ok i got back at this, but for a good reason.Naruto really deserves the insult.Why?Judgespear will tell you why.

Naruto is cheap for the following reasons:
*Ridiculous number of invincibility frames.
*His Kage Bunshin-no Jutsu is unblockable.
*He abuses his clone counters. He's normally very hard to hit.
*He spams kunai from afar.
*His ultimate, Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, is extremely cheap and broken. It summons massive numbers of clones, causing the game to slow down and even the music to stop. Worst of all, all of the clones attack simultaneously by tossing shurikens and their attacks have no juggle check, easily putting you in an infinite combo until death.
*His Rasengan counter is unblockable.
*His AI cheats. It performs supers regardless of current power level, and it cancels all kinds of attacks into all kinds of other attacks whenever it wants.

Plus, Sasuke-kun is cheap as well.Judgespear also explains why.

Sasuke-Kun is cheap for the following reasons:
*Sasuke does very little fighting himself. His cheapness lies in his whoring out of strikers and projectiles.
*His AI cheats. He can use any hyper move at will even without the requisite super energy.
*His strikers are completely invincible and have ridiculously drawn CLSNs.
*Kakashi is the worst offending striker. He just stands there forever and will never go away. Kakashi activates when hit or an opponent comes near. His Kuchiyose-no Jutsu pauses the game for an obscene amount of time.
*The Chidori move pauses the game during its entire execution. This renders the attack completely unblockable, dealing massive damage.
*Naruto's clones are ridiculous. One jabs you with a kunai (even blocking that causes insane block damage). Another charges you with a Rasengan. The last one kicks you into the front of the Naruto clone assault. Sasuke abuses the Naruto striker the most.
*Sasuke's projectiles hitstun for a long time. There is no juggle check, so he can put opponents in an infinite combo with projectiles alone.
*A great majority of Sasuke's attacks knock an aerial opponent for an unrecoverable fall. It becomes difficult and frustrating to fight Sasuke because he keeps knocking you away.

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
I have MUGEN too.But i didn't wanted to get Sasuke too.As for Naruto.FORGET HIM!!!He's just a cheap ass.If you will let him too many time he'l get 3 levels and continue cloning.
And for NOOBerts language:OMG lik get him!U'l winn wit him! :wink:

BTW,i got +134 chars. :mrgreen:

Ugh, one word: WHY?!

Why do you have to use such bad grammar?
Why can't you not use chatspeak?
Why can't you put a space after your punctuation?
Why can't you capitalize "I"?
Why did you swear? (see bold in quote)

I used to have MUGEN but I got rid of it becuase I couldn't find out how to add people and levels.

P.S. Hope I didn't bump this topic up too much.

Addind Characters and Stages is easy.

1. Open MUGEN Folder.
2. Go to Data Folder
3. Go to select.def
4. Read the Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back