Does anybody ever feel sorry for Tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Hey, how do we know that Bender isn't a girl? :?

The one episode of Futurama where he got a sex change. :P

In Sonic Adventure, Tikal was looking at Gamma in an attractive way, so he has to be a male. But I also go with him not having any sex since hes a robot.

And Bender doesnt act like a girl in any way possible. He dates female robots and gets his eyes popped out when he sees the inside of a computer or a robot.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
In Sonic Adventure, Tikal was looking at Gamma in an attractive way, so he has to be a male. But I also go with him not having any sex since hes a robot.
Unless she's a lesb- *shot*

Oh, and Bender may act masculine, but he also stays sober by drinking beer, so there's no telling what might be up with his gender.

HotDog: Where's your imagination? They probably program robots with some sort of robo-chromisomes that determine their gender, who knows? =/

It's a joke, lighten up. I had to come up with some sort of character that fit the "S3X3H" routine, so I remembered a doujin where Eggman built a female Mecha Sonic MK2 (the one from the canned Sonic Extreme game.) So I took my own take on the idea. turned out okay in my opinion, plus it's more original than any other idea I came up with before hand.

hotdog003 said:
How could you have gender when you're an inatimate robot?
"inatimate"? Funny. I don't think robots are inanimate, being that they move and shoot and such. Don't inanimate things, like, not move? :roll: Yes, I am trying to get your pathetic minds off that stupid comic you hate for some reason.

Sorry, misspelling. No 'T'.

Dictionary.com said:
inanimate
adj 1: belonging to the class of nouns denoting nonliving things; "the word `car' is inanimate" [ant: animate] 2: not endowed with life; "the inorganic world is inanimate"; "inanimate objects"; "dead stones" [syn: nonliving, dead] [ant: animate] 3: appearing dead; not breathing or having no perceptible pulse; "an inanimate body"; "pulseless and dead" [syn: breathless, pulseless]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back