Do you think there will be a Metal Knuckles.wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be... I hope it wont be a cheap knokoff like metallix.wad. It was good, but you couldnt see him very well. :|

... ... ok, since Mystic set up a rule here, which is:
Mystic said:
Do not start a topic without a download link.

I'm just gonna have to FINALLY update and RELEASE the wad unfinished. The only missing frames are some "hurt", 1 "falling", and the "climbing". That means, before anyone ask, YES you WILL see some of Knuckles' frames. So now people won't have to report that they see some of knuckles' frames in here.

And one more thing: MK IS FOR NETGAMES ONLY. That means you won't see him in the Single Player menu.

Very Special Thanks go to Dark Warrior for helping me out on some of MK's heads, and to Senku for the jumping frames.

Enyoy yourself.

The WAD doesn't even work :roll: , so finish and fix it, but allow him into single player mode(making this JUST for net games isn't a good idea), and set his speed to 34-35(he is faster then Knux after all).

The wad owns, and I kinda got a little annoyed when knuckles kept appearing when I fell, so I added a sprite to that frame, and made it SP compatible...
Clickyz0rz

Dark Mystic said:
just for refrence, how do i delete topics?
If someone else has already posted on it, you can't. Either the admins delete it, or you round up every single person who posted on that topic and tell them to press their
icon_delete.gif
button. Too much hassle, no one has done that yet.
Dark Mystic said:
how do i make polls?
... it's at the bottom of the page when you start a new topic or edit your topic's first post.

Also, the reason I havent gotten it to SP yet is because the character select picture seemed hard to make, and every time I tried making it I gave up. I'm at school, so I can't see Ree-c's attemp of it, but I've seen the falling sprite, and it's good : D

I should really see what I can do about the missing frames...
AFTER I finish SAKnux...Which I haven't touched in weeks. x.x

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Dark Mystic said:
just for refrence, how do i delete topics?
If someone else has already posted on it, you can't. Either the admins delete it, or you round up every single person who posted on that topic and tell them to press their
icon_delete.gif
button. Too much hassle, no one has done that yet.
Dark Mystic said:
how do i make polls?
... it's at the bottom of the page when you start a new topic or edit your topic's first post.

Also, the reason I havent gotten it to SP yet is because the character select picture seemed hard to make, and every time I tried making it I gave up. I'm at school, so I can't see Ree-c's attemp of it, but I've seen the falling sprite, and it's good : D

I have though...

Well it's now a big duh that I've seen it already. The SP picture is cool, but like most people here know, I totally love originality. So my SP picture version will be Knux's picture, edited to be Knuckles. That's why I usually gave up on it before. But I'll hold on to Ree-c's until the wad is finally ready. I'm trying to get it done before Mystic updates the addons with the contest winner's wad. Otherwise, I'll have to wait 2 whole months again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back