do you think ssb 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS would be a spin-off IMO. Also not gonna happen.

And sure. I definitely see more Smash Bros titles coming on future TV consoles.

But the question is. What to call it?

Brawl was created with the idea in mind that it would be the last SSB game.
Then again, so was Melee, so who can say?

light dasher said:
brt24 said:
I think if there would be one then it would be for ds but what would they call it?
Super Smash Brothers DS?

That is most likely. I doubt that it would be on ds anyway, because it would be no fun, except for the fact that it's a portable game until you beat it.

Chaos Knux said:
Name of sequel: Super Smash Brothers Showdown!

That actually sounds like a good name, but then how would be abbreviate that? SSBS? O_o

Most likely SSBSD (Super Smash Brothers ShowDown - yes, I know they aren't separate words, but you know people :P).

There are a lot of fanmade things named Sonic Unleashed, still Sega is using that name for their new game. Does it really matter?

Gotta love that idea they have. Megaman in Showdown? WOOT! What's even better is that they are making new sprites for the characters. Admittedly, it's far from 3D, but then again, it's really hard to make 3D characters, plus there's so much you have to know to make a 3D char.

OMG SMASH BROS 4 FOR THE DS!1!1!!

DS_by_Neoriceisgood.gif

This is obviously real because I found it on the internet.

Ground The Fox said:
But if have a 4th smash bros, will be for wii or a new console?

Nintendo always has made the next Smash Bros. game for a new console, though I do keep an open mind, and I can see them deviating from that tradition at any time.

I actually sent them a link to a petition with over 1000 signatures for SSBDS. I actually got a reply quickly saying that they don't know if they'll do it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back