Do you think life is a video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
I'm gonna play some RL. Where do you plug the controller in?

Also, what framerate do you guys get in RL?

70FPS, hands down.

As for where you plug the controller in, try your belly button, if that fails, well...

I still think a Sonic Boom is a real-life bug. Think about it, it's just a bunch of sound overlapping, and it's just a big mess. If the guy that programmed real life would've spent a little bit more time instead of rushing it out the door, he could've put a check in there to keep it from happening.
And how do you explain cancer? It's obviously a bug.

Shuffle said:
I still think a Sonic Boom is a real-life bug. Think about it, it's just a bunch of sound overlapping, and it's just a big mess. If the guy that programmed real life would've spent a little bit more time instead of rushing it out the door, he could've put a check in there to keep it from happening.
And how do you explain cancer? It's obviously a bug.

IT COMPILES! SHIP IT!

Foggy days are what happens when God's Dreamcast breaks and he has to render life with a Saturn.

Rings are so expensive...
Chaos, if you are collecting rings and emeralds, are you a woman?

I wish I could get Cheat Engine working in RL. Infinite health and lives, anyone? How about unlock all vehicles and weapons? Max out all stats? Press L to levitate? Stick to walls? Spawn a tank? Always zero-star wanted level? Heck, I've even got a... *coughs*... sword size modifier.

However. They've got this stupid cheat protection system in RL. I'll get automatically banned from the server if I try to cheat.

where can i get cheat codes? Currently I Am a Level 4 human and i need to level up.

Wait, life is a video game? Can I change my character's race to naga?

I just want to be...~

The concept of life being nothing more than a story is an age old philosophical question. There are a few things that may suggest it's not though:
In very few fictional stories, will the characters think to question such ideas. And yet so many people have in the past.
Everything in reality obeys certain rules, there don't seem to be any weird exceptions from these rules.
There are no "threshold" variables in RL. To program an entire game without such constants is incredibly difficult.
"I think, therefore I am"

Of course, concrete evidence either way is totally impossible, simple as that.

Also, @Naga, there aren't any Nagas in RL fool! Wait 'till the sequal!

Draykon said:
There are no "threshold" variables in RL. To program an entire game without such constants is incredibly difficult.

Speed of light lolwut?

Life is a vedio game, because everytime I kick the crap out of those idoits, I get 100 points, it comes outta my hand, and their head.

No seriously, if my life were a vedio game, then all that you would do is play vedio games and eat.

Life is a vedio game, SSNTAILS ISNT A.J. FREDIA, HE IS A PROGRAMER WHO MADE A PROGRAM TO CONTROL US ALL!!!!!

Ok, now if life is a vedio game then CLENTCH, CLENTCH, CLENTCH.....
Nope, still not glowing......... think if life is a vedio game, shouldn't there be a controler?

SSNTails said:
Draykon said:

Speed of light lolwut?
Touché

csmgiw said:
Life is a vedio game, because everytime I kick the crap out of those idoits, I get 100 points, it comes outta my hand, and their head.

No seriously, if my life were a vedio game, then all that you would do is play vedio games and eat.

Life is a vedio game, SSNTAILS ISNT A.J. FREDIA, HE IS A PROGRAMER WHO MADE A PROGRAM TO CONTROL US ALL!!!!!

Ok, now if life is a vedio game then CLENTCH, CLENTCH, CLENTCH.....
Nope, still not glowing......... think if life is a vedio game, shouldn't there be a controler?
Close minded fool, were life a video game, you wouldn't likely be a player. NPCs rarely gain points, and never are connected to controllers.

No doubt, whoever this "player character" is, common sense should alert us of his existence upon his immediate arrival. (Mainly, everyone will be interested in him for some random reason, and he will find himself on one side of a conflict that could go either way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back