Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rarely

• never

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in Super Metroid the manual was a life saver *lol noob bridge* how many people didnt know you had to use the run button for about half an hour?

Any games I purchase have an hour and a half driving time to get to their respective console, so I use that time to read the manual.

Seriously. If I hadn't, I would never have gotten out of that first flying pot in SatSR.

I never read the instruction manual, I just learn as I go along.

Sometimes I'll read it when I'm bored though, just because it's something to do.

Chaos said:
for the record, it is "Usually" not "useally".

yeah, i couldnt remember how it was spelt- but i cant change it now

what about the SRB2 manual thing? did anyone read that?
um.. i did

Most of the time i do but if it's a new Pokemon game i only read it after because i know how to open menus and selecting stuff, thats what most pokemon games are. :)

I got halfway through Sonic Rush before reading the instructions and realizing that there's a freaking boost button. Seriously, there's no way you'd figure that out unless you decide to smash all the buttons for some reason.

When I get a new game, I only read the instrustion (like Spyro: a new beginning) if they show special stuff like combos and bonuses.

I always, always, always read the manual. Simply because I love reading. Anything that comes into this house (besides bills...), I read at least once.

Akuma TH said:
I never read the manual.Reading is for yellow bellys.

(You watch fairly odd parents? :lol: )

Anyway, I read the manual after I'm done playing a game for the first time. :wink:

koolk said:
Anyway, I read the manual after I'm done playing a game for the first time. Wink

Either that or if I'm really excited about getting the game then I read the manual the second I get it. If neither of the above are true then I will probably never read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back