• Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF is ape escape?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i loved that game.
BUT ape escape 2 kinda sucked. Ape escape 3 Made up for it though.

Also the transformation before the ape one is alot like

MMBN megaman. And yes I am a megaman fan.

Man i loved that game.
BUT ape escape 2 kinda sucked. Ape escape 3 Made up for it though.

Also the transformation before the ape one is alot like

MMBN megaman. And yes I am a megaman fan.

I simply adored the first game. Haven't gotten the chance to play any of the latter titles, though.

Ape Escape pwns. PERIOD. I love that game man. I never got to beat all of them though. I wanted to so badly.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
The first Ape Escape is what got me hooked to adorable things, but the rest of the games, I feel, are just terrible.
yeah first one was best ^-^ i played third one but.... i didn't liked it! :( it felt just bad for me

I have beaten AE1, and the ending is lame. Imagine sitting through the opening FMV, but with the credits.

Goods:

*It had nice level design without major glitches, getting through those levels was nice esepecially the 2nd age.

*It had some mini-bosses wich if you defeated a monkey would come out like the U.F.O. or the T-REX or the weird-robot-looking-thing at the tower.

*The game seemed to end in many places but it was just the begining of another adventure.

*Specter land was a really really big well-desgned level, it had just sooo much stuff where you freed your partners and went to the space.

*You can decide if the monkey will show up or not by selecting normal or time attack play.

*Music fits.

*3 Unlockable mini-games.

Bad:

*You can´t repeat boss battles D:.

*Using slingshot to defeat final specter? EPIC FAIL!!!

*Just didn´t liked the fact that some of the monkeys were just too hard to catch because you coudn´t get to them like the one at the City Park.

*All of the Monkeys are the same!!! (Almost) like one every 5 is different from another.

Overall:

8/10 Nice

i LOVE this game! i used to have it when i was 4 years old, and NEVER played anything elts. i beat the whole game in about 3 months, then my dad desided to throw away all the scratched disks, i didnt know that and joked about it being scratched. i cried for MONTHS after that. then i heard about it being on the psp, and now im begging my dad to get me one. and thats my life story (<- lolz)

I heard about that game, but never played though, and I don't think I'm gonna waste my parents money for that, i wanna guard it if Sonic Unleashed will be good.

I just love that game so much, I wish I had Ape Escape 2, but I can't find it anywhere in malls, ugh. The games were really enjoyable and addictive for anyone to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back