Do you like a video game character? (the like-like way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how you can have feelings for a furry cartoon, being that it's like wanting to make out with a maniquin. Yes offense, but in my opinion, if you're inlove with an animation, you need to get some people to talk to. But hey, love who you gotta love, they'll probably have a live clone of it in 2014 or so.

The topic title said:
like-like
Like like? Isn't that an enemy from Zelda?

Um... Really, if you like a video game character that way, good for you. It's really your choice, but meh... You anit gettin' anything out of it. They're not coming out of the video game and going "OMG I LEIK YOU!!!!1111oneoneone". (Don't kill me for a generic n00b quote please >.>) There's people your species but, if you can find other things, go crazy. Me? Yeah, I like girls. Ya know, HUMAN girls.

You got a point so the like like is going to kill me.But really you can't believe everything is nonexistent.Really everything is always moving somewhere anywhere at anytime just waiting for the moment to come and meet new or a.k.a us.

"Oh, yes! Amy is the one! I love her! I will marry her! We will have Children and we will live a happy family!"

Seriously though, having strong feelings for video game characters? It's like having feelings for an object that doesn't even have a life. Like a pillow or a blanket...

No offense to any of the people who do...but come on, as previously stated, not like they're coming alive to "love" you, Sonic character or not; it's not going to happen.

Myself, I'm happy with Humans right now. >,>;

RE4FAN said:
"Oh, yes! Amy is the one! I love her! I will marry her! We will have Children and we will live a happy family!"

MORTAL KOMBAT!!

This topic is very stupid to me. Because you can't really love or in your words "like-like" a video game character there not real so if you "like-like" a video game character then your very creepy or you have no life.

Speedylizzard14 said:
RE4FAN said:

MORTAL KOMBAT!!
I bet you two are like 8-9 year olds -_- you guys just put yourself out like that is preety, juvinille.

I'm attracted to Milka Phage on Psychonauts. The only problem would be if she was real she'd always turn invisible when I got too close. Damn.

But she's not real, so I need to move on with my life.

In response to what ninja said: i'm 14 my Name says speedylizzard"14" I Just like to be an Idiot...

I'm 13, and my comment was obviously sarcasm, I was stating having feelings for a game character is stupid, and pretty much strange.

We are on the cpu so we can't tell the difference between sarcasm or not. That is why people use [sarcasm]

Earuto said:
We are on the cpu so we can't tell the difference between sarcasm or not. That is why people use [sarcasm]

We? Well I could sure as hell tell that he was being sarcastic. People take things too seriously around here...(not just you, the majority of the community).

As for me, I think it's wired to like a video game character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back