Do you like a video game character? (the like-like way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I believe the topic was

"is it weird to have a crush on a video game character?"

This is DO YOU have a crush on a video game character

Mystic said:
Well, that depends. Attracted to? Oh yes, some video game characters are quite beautiful. Love? No, as they clearly are not people. I can't romanticly love something that isn't real.

I said:
Sally?

*banned*

This topic can only fail. This is not the kind of stuff you need to get into with a group as segmented as the Sonic furbase.

Whoops, I meant fanbase! O.o

ree-c said:
Attracted to Amy? Sorry, but the first thing I thought of was "yiff". '-';

Just a selection of applicable quotes from previous topic.

Don't get why we all have to gang up on furries, we all know Futa is far more disqusting.

But nonetheless, just as is said in that Mystic quote, attracted to yes, love no. I acknoledge that were any of them real, they'd never go out with me. :P

Just learned a new word today.

Never think something in this world is the most disturbing, as you will be later proven wrong. D:

She means that because there are stupid Amy toys and crap that Amy is reality.
It's like saying that human-killing aliens exist because I saw someone that had an action figure from an alien on TV.

mikesword221 said:
Oh like that so it does make sense that the TOY is real but the person (Hedgehog)isn't.

Uhh... yeah.

If you like-like a toy thing, that is just... scary.

You could get a life size Amy plushie.. and I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I personally don't see anything wrong with being attracted to furries. It's like homosexuality; If that's what they're into then I've got nothing against them. Their sexual orientation doesn't affect me.

Well like I said there is no shame it's just I don't like I say furrys robots people you name it can be turned on with the push of a button wait that didn't come out right.

This is getting increasingly ridiculous. The like-like way? You could at least say something less childish, like "Are you attracted to a video game character?" This just proves that most of the noobs on the board are 7-10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back