• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

DK64SRB2 Discussion

Do you want to help? (Chossing yes will make me extremely happy!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML89

All I'm currently asking for is help. You don't have to go to the message boards to help. (Link located in SIG) And whoever locked the topic "DK64SRB2" needs to talk with me in the "Locker" topic. Anyway, I think we should make the bananaporters as new things. Tag Barrel... Screw it. It has no use! (In SRB2 it doesn't!) Hey Dude_! Why don't you replace the diaganal up spring sprites with cannon sprites? Don't forget to make the Bananaporter flats/textures! (Bananaporters can be teleporters) Avi, don't make the diddy sprites too AMY.

Editing Subforum's Description said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.

Um...

Segmint said:
Editing Subforum's Description said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.

Um...

Err, SML89? You should probably remove that poll....

Go make your own mod. You shouldn't need anybody else's help to make one. If you can't do it without help, you probably shouldn't be making one in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back