• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

DK64 Mod

Options

• Wad Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Helping

• Exe pro (Like JTE)

• All of the above

• None of the Above

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML89

Okay, I know most of you liked DK64 when you were little, so, I'm making a mod based on DK64 within the next few days. On those days you're likely to find me on the Wiki. I'm gonna need some WAD info before I start making it. By the way, Who made the one DK64 battle stage in the one contest pack? Could I borrow that? I'm gonna need it for the match/battle stages in the exe version. Any of you in? Note: all trees should be climbable by all characters. (Including Sonic and the other characters without the ability to climb or run up things) All new DK64 wads please link to a DK64 topic in releases. Don't for get to spread the word! By the way, please give me a download link to a exe editor.

Sondaniel22 said:
Sounds interesting! Got any Pictures of it?
I haven't even started on it yet! I need to visit the Wiki first! I can give you pics from the DK64 battle stage if you want. I have not taken a screenshot in quite some time! goto www.freewebs.com and look for a site with a home page with sms and a tails bot in SA City or with Shadow on the mueseum archives GR stage with a bunch of gold crawlas. (Identifyed as Golden Ruins) That Shadow pic was the 3rd to last screenshot I took. Look at my avatar later to see part of the screenshot!

...Where's my axe....
By the way, please give me a download link to a exe editor.
What? A C/C++ compiler you mean? Try Dev C++. There are others too, but you can google for them if you need them.

Oh, and asking teams to make a mod for you, (if memory serves) is against the rules. I believe that is what you are asking in your poll, yes?

EDIT: Ah! here it is:
The Rules said:
7. Don’t post a topic for a project you have not made yet. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it.

8. Don't ask someone to create something for you. If you want a WAD of something, make it yourself. Requesting a WAD will lead to a quick ban.

...The more you know *Shot by SRB2-Playah, wherever he is*

Warpshade said:
...Where's my axe....
By the way, please give me a download link to a exe editor.
What? A C/C++ compiler you mean? Try Dev C++. There are others too, but you can google for them if you need them.

Oh, and asking teams to make a mod for you, (if memory serves) is against the rules. I believe that is what you are asking in your poll, yes?
I googled several different versions of exe editors, with none I was looking for. And I plan to help once I visit the Wiki a few times! And, please don't work on the mod while I'm not. That's why I won't be workin' on it until i get enough XP. (Experience. I've made over 10 wads, so don't tell me to create 6 or 7 more unless you are kidding.) I'm looking for click n play and quite a few others. Thank you Warpshade! Thanks to you the project has already been started! and once again, I'm not gonna continue the project until I have enough XP, plus no one will be working on it! Got that? That was a SML89 to Segmint moment. I'm making none of the above not an option!

The Rules said:
7. Don’t post a topic for a project you have not made yet. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it.

8. Don't ask someone to create something for you. If you want a WAD of something, make it yourself. Requesting a WAD will lead to a quick ban.

I don't think you understand. No proof = bad. Teams to make your mod for you = bad. You can't just learn everything by visiting the Wiki. It's not a huge tutorial site, it's just a source of information (to use as a reference, hence the fact that it's an encyclopedia). Also, you have to know how to program to edit the source. You don't just open the EXE and add stuff in; it doesn't work like that!

Due to the high volume of unfinished projects like this, we do not accept topics for projects that have no proof of progress.

Lock + Tempban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back