Disabling Sonic Tails and Knuckles in Multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro the Magma Fox

Totally not using Hydreigon
I was wondering if there is a way to stop players from becoming Sonic Tails and Knuckles in the Multiplayer Player Setup screen... I managed to wipe them out from the character select screen (this is in a Socced level pack) but I can't seem to wipe them out from Player Setup... How can I do it?

Unless you edit the game's source code to somehow ignore the trio there, that's pretty much impossible - the multiplayer character select lists all loaded character skins, no exceptions.

Nope. Aliases make new commands, and those commands are just one word. You can't remove the default characters from the selection. The only method you can use to force characters is the forcecharacter command, and that doesn't really work in multiplayer.

You could put in a level script that makes everyone to change their skin to a certain character though, but it wouldn't stop them changing back.

I'll have to make a Co-op script in a server lobby (not dissimilar to SF94) in the level header saying 'cecho Welcome to Super Pyro Ball Coop!\It is recommended that you DON'T use\Sonic, Tails OR Knuckles, as this will be unfair due to\only their STATES being modified (stats can't be changed)\Have fun!' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back