Another preview features my and Inazuma's characters.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kart0127.png
    kart0127.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 2,357
  • kart0126.png
    kart0126.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 2,379
Hey guys! It's come a long way, but Release 11 of this character pack is finally here!

Started out as an idea and it took a few months to make it a reality. Introducing Dirk Character Pack Megamix! What is this one you may ask? This is a character pack for the OCs that I sprited and/or collaborated with (Even one community member did a contribution for it! :o) This contains not only my characters, but some of the fellow SRB2 community members as well!

Release 11 is one of my most ambitious release for this and I'm glad how it came out. With 30 characters to play as, its worth the wait to get that much characters in one package. With some people helping me out along the way to get this unique character pack done. Guess you can say that its a community effort wouldn't you say?

Though with this character pack being all wrapped up, this is my last package for this character pack for kart V1. Unless some issue has to be fixed or something else. I would like to say thank you for supporting this character pack. And for those who asked me to put their chars in this pack and spriting them, thank you so much for your patience. This char pack wouldn't happened without your support and I hope you enjoy this pack as much as I did making it! Happy New Year and see you all in V2!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Credits (Megamix:)

Project leader + art director

- DirkTheHusky

Sprite artists
- AaronKasarion
- *Mirage*
- Mr.DJ
- Soap Surfin'
- Saneko
- SpinSlash165
- VAdaPEGA

Sounds/Voice clips
- Milly
- SpinSlash165
- Swish
- Vespa

Character contributors
- AaronKasarion
- DerkTheMusky
- FlyingNosaj
- GXP3000
- Inazuma
- Milly
- *Mirage*
- Mr. DJ
- *MuMu*
- SMS Alfredo
- Saneko
- SpinSlash165
- Soap Surfin'
- *StelluarStardust*
- Swish
- Tatsuru
- TrickyTex
- VAdaPEGA
- VirtualVanto

Release 11:
-Added brand new Megamix pack. Includes 30 OCs

Character additions:
- Added Comet
- Added Scruffy
- Added Vesola
- Added Robuster
- Added Colouris
- Added Lamet
- Added Wes
- Added Fuu
- Added Facciolo
- Added Mill
- Added Mirage
- Added Wreck
- Added Riley
- Added Trance
- Added Veph
- Added Sharp
- Added Flare
- Added Orville
- Added the Derp
- Added Swift
- Added Swish
- Added Bam
- Added Ryder
- Added Spike
- Added Pantufa
- Added Kino
Character changes:
- Dirk and Whirl moved into megamix pack and updated wanted icons
- Inazuma and Aether moved into megamix pack, along with their sprite rework.

Released a quick patch for the Megamix patch. Fixing a few issues with some characters.

- Fixed an error where the lose voice clip for Comet wouldn't play.
- Fixed the Y offsets with Sharp's signpost sprite
- Fixed an error with Flare's eyes with the drift frames.

Last edited:
A small update to the thread that some people asked me about. Characters in the megamix pack now have individual addons. And those who made several OCs have their own minipack. This is in case people don't want to add in the huge pk3 that includes all the OCs and play what they added in.

Hi, there is a KC_Flare-v1.pk3 I've downloaded in the middle of last year (dont remember where or how is the author)

maybe u have to change or enlarge your KC_Flare-v1.pk3 name (to avoid conflicts)

kart0068.png

DirkTheHusky updated Dirk's Character pack R11 - Megamix Edition. with a new update entry:

Megamix pack hotfix

Another post that relates to fixing one of the chars in the Megamix pack. Also including individual zip within the downloads

- Flare -
- Removed one of the duplicates of his drift frames, his eyes no longer freak out.
- Included eye fix in the standalone release
- Individual file renamed to WFFlare, being based off Flare's lore written by SpinSlash165 himself.

Read the rest of this update entry...

DirkTheHusky updated Dirk's Character pack R11 - Megamix Edition. with a new update entry:

Release 11.03

Another minor release. Only one change at one of the OC creator's request.

- Comet received updated voice clips at OC creator's request.
- Renamed flare's skin to "WildFireFlare". This should no longer contact with the other flare.

Post automatically merged:

Another patch update. Some minor changes is all and Comet received new voice clips at OC creator's request.

Last edited:
hey there Dirk
Can you rename the GFX prefix of your King K. Rool character? something like KKRO for avoiding conflicts with Kid Krillin character

Release 12 - Package split and 2 new racers.

This coming out of nowhere, but I had some feeling that its time I do this. I'm splitting the pack into 2 parts to break down the number of characters. nearly 30 characters and that's a bit too much for a single package. So here's the new line up of characters that you'll see in the 2 parts

- Main (17 characters): Base package of Dirk's Character Pack. Includes the characters that most gets added into servers.
- Vector Plus
- Bean the Dynamite
- Jet the Hawk
- Mario Bros (Mario and...

So cool! It's amazing seeing Gumball, Darwin, Anais, and Mac & Bloo in the character pack.
But, I have a meaning to ask you something, when are you going to update and redesign Mac & Bloo or the Watterson trio? And most importantly, when are you going to update the character pack and add in new characters?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back