• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dimension S (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMASTA64

The final level to scr_masters.wad Progress: not done.

srb20200.png

srb20196.png

Still in progress.

I don't understand the point of these screenshots are at all. The only thing this proves is you can make a map and put it in NIGHTs mode.

akirahedgehog said:
I don't understand it.. There is like almost no objects or scenery.

Same. A single capsule doesn't really count as scenery...

Meh, it seems that more of these "post one/two crappy screenshot(s)" and do nothing else is the new style of the editing section.

Hard to give suggestions (but very easy to give nonconstructive criticism,) when the topic's author gives two worthless screenshots with no description.

Editing Section Text said:
Post your work in progress screen shots here

You just proved it yourself. A given is a given.

Ex. Welcome to Las Vegas, the only place on Earth you can be in Las Vegas.

Well, no jokin. WIP simply isnt needed.

Oh, and the level looks extremely cheap. Everyone thinks that if they give you an "automatic-poof-now-your-SuperSonic-and-you-didn't-even-have-to-work-for-it" level with a butt-load of brightness that it can be just as awe-inspiring as Mystic Realm was.
IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!!!

Oh, and don't try to tell me that "were not done with it, this isn't the final product," because it has been made very clear that that excuse is a waste of your time.

Thank you, and have a very nice day!

In situations like this, it always takes me to this point of my life:

HIT.png

I'm going to add as much scenery as you want (for the effort)
Megaman765 on youtube said:
I am going to put a lot of effort into this.

Why don't you get that you are not Sonic! Also, listen to the other people. Just because it isn't done, doesn't mean it will be good. Especially because of the way it looks so far.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Why don't you get that you are not Sonic! Also, listen to the other people. Just because it isn't done, doesn't mean it will be good. Especially because of the way it looks so far.

I am now leaving this topic to watch for comments. kthxbai.

Yes, the texture kinda gets to me as well.
Another sky perhaps?

DSMASTA64 said:
Soooo.....no more updates, or are you going to update every now and then, or is that somehow saying that you're trashing this :?

Insert Name Here said:
Yes, the texture kinda gets to me as well.
Another sky perhaps?

DSMASTA64 said:
Soooo.....no more updates, or are you going to update every now and then, or is that somehow saying that you're trashing this :?

No I'm not trashing anything. I'm just watching comments go by.

But... If you ask any questions I'll reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back